Do You Think James Comey Is Worried?

08 May 2019 14:34 #1 by Rick
If you only consume worthless leftist media sources, you probably think he has nothing to worry about. My guess is that he will be the first corrupt domino to fall.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 May 2019 16:37 #2 by FredHayek
I doubt it. Trump's AG has more important stuff to worry about. I would be very surprised if the former FBI head was indicted. You have to think he has plenty of dirt on both sides that he can reveal if he goes to jail.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 May 2019 07:46 #3 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: I doubt it. Trump's AG has more important stuff to worry about. I would be very surprised if the former FBI head was indicted. You have to think he has plenty of dirt on both sides that he can reveal if he goes to jail.

[/b]

I would agree with that statement.....the underbelly of our government's dealings are
PRESENTLY in the spotlight....both parties are being exposed to the glare of scrutiny.

MY CLINTON COMPLAINT....is not the emails. But the fubar of Bengazhi...I know that is old history, BUT there are still many questions left unanswered about the gap in security and WHOSE responsibility it was to provide protection, which, apparently was a grey area
each entity involved ASSUMED the other had it covered.....(WSJ article dated back then)
IT was an unforgivable and careless assumption....protection was requested several times.

09 May 2019 11:35 #4 by Pony Soldier
Attachments:

09 May 2019 13:07 #5 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: I doubt it. Trump's AG has more important stuff to worry about. I would be very surprised if the former FBI head was indicted. You have to think he has plenty of dirt on both sides that he can reveal if he goes to jail.

One side has a lot more to worry about, that's why they are trying to take down Barr. I believe that falsifying a FIAS application alone is a very serious crime, especially when known false information is used to SPY on an American citizen. I'm not sure what Republicans may be in trouble but there's no shortage of Trump hating R's who wanted Trump to be taken down as much as any Democrat, so who knows.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

29 Aug 2019 20:58 #6 by ScienceChic
So, Comey did violate FBI policy, but not the law because he didn't have any classified info in his memos that he leaked (despite accusations by POTUS and others). The Inspector General/Justice Department declined to prosecute. Report

Watchdog: Comey violated FBI policies in handling of memos
By ERIC TUCKER, AP News | August 29, 2019

What That Comey Email Report Really Says
By Benjamin Wittes | Thursday, August 29, 2019

And there it is: the inspector general of the United States Department of Justice taking the position that a witness to gross misconduct by the president of the United States has a duty to keep his mouth shut about what he saw. Remember, after all, that Comey was a witness here as well as the former FBI director. That’s an extraordinary position for a law enforcement organization to take.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

31 Aug 2019 13:28 #7 by Rick
Yet every one of your worthless leftists were squealing like stuck pigs when Trump fired that piece of shit. I don't think McCabe will be so lucky... hope he's enjoying his CNN job, while it lasts. When the top people in the FBI attempt to subvert the will of the people, we should all be terrified. I doubt you are though since it seems you still seem to believe the whole Russia hoax was legitimate.

George Orwell

31 Aug 2019 13:49 #8 by Brandon
By "will of the people" do you mean the 2016 election, you unhinged freak? Because the will of the people there was for Hillary Clinton to be president.

31 Aug 2019 14:56 #9 by FredHayek

Brandon wrote: By "will of the people" do you mean the 2016 election, you unhinged freak? Because the will of the people there was for Hillary Clinton to be president.

Thank you Founding Fathers! You saved America with the electoral college!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.212 seconds