Do You Think James Comey Is Worried?

Do You Think James Comey Is Worried? was created by Rick

If you only consume worthless leftist media sources, you probably think he has nothing to worry about. My guess is that he will be the first corrupt domino to fall.
08 May 2019 14:34 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by FredHayek on topic Do You Think James Comey Is Worried?

I doubt it. Trump's AG has more important stuff to worry about. I would be very surprised if the former FBI head was indicted. You have to think he has plenty of dirt on both sides that he can reveal if he goes to jail.
08 May 2019 16:37 #2

Replied by homeagain on topic Do You Think James Comey Is Worried?

FredHayek wrote: I doubt it. Trump's AG has more important stuff to worry about. I would be very surprised if the former FBI head was indicted. You have to think he has plenty of dirt on both sides that he can reveal if he goes to jail.

[/b]

I would agree with that statement.....the underbelly of our government's dealings are
PRESENTLY in the spotlight....both parties are being exposed to the glare of scrutiny.

MY CLINTON COMPLAINT....is not the emails. But the fubar of Bengazhi...I know that is old history, BUT there are still many questions left unanswered about the gap in security and WHOSE responsibility it was to provide protection, which, apparently was a grey area
each entity involved ASSUMED the other had it covered.....(WSJ article dated back then)
IT was an unforgivable and careless assumption....protection was requested several times.
09 May 2019 07:46 #3

Replied by towermonkey on topic Do You Think James Comey Is Worried?

09 May 2019 11:35 #4
Attachments:

Replied by Rick on topic Do You Think James Comey Is Worried?

FredHayek wrote: I doubt it. Trump's AG has more important stuff to worry about. I would be very surprised if the former FBI head was indicted. You have to think he has plenty of dirt on both sides that he can reveal if he goes to jail.

One side has a lot more to worry about, that's why they are trying to take down Barr. I believe that falsifying a FIAS application alone is a very serious crime, especially when known false information is used to SPY on an American citizen. I'm not sure what Republicans may be in trouble but there's no shortage of Trump hating R's who wanted Trump to be taken down as much as any Democrat, so who knows.
09 May 2019 13:07 #5

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds