Too Ten Trump Presidential FAILS

10 Jun 2019 21:31 #1 by Rick
You’re Welcome! Now make me proud and give these ten your very best consideration... I’m counting on you!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2019 17:21 #2 by Pony Soldier
1. He failed to stop or even slow down illegal immigration.
2. He still has not declassified the FISA warrants, supporting documentation and 302's on Carter Page
3. He appoints deep state corrupt people to critical positions then complains that they are deep state corrupt people.
4. He failed to rally the Senate to end Obamacare.
5. He complained about Obama governing by fiat, the does the same thing.
6. Nobody is in jail or even being charged with the failed coup attempt AKA Russiagate

That's all I've got for now.

12 Jun 2019 12:24 #3 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: 1. He failed to stop or even slow down illegal immigration.
2. He still has not declassified the FISA warrants, supporting documentation and 302's on Carter Page
3. He appoints deep state corrupt people to critical positions then complains that they are deep state corrupt people.
4. He failed to rally the Senate to end Obamacare.
5. He complained about Obama governing by fiat, the does the same thing.
6. Nobody is in jail or even being charged with the failed coup attempt AKA Russiagate

That's all I've got for now.

bolded ....that is huge, but you omitted the fact that KEY AND CRITICAL positions are still vacant and there is a vast void of appointments within the administration. THAT makes us extremely vulnerable and our national security is at HIGH RISK.....WHO is minding the store?

12 Jun 2019 13:57 #4 by Pony Soldier
I didn't omit anything. You can certainly add that to your own list, but mine is as complete as it will get.

13 Jun 2019 06:57 #5 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: I didn't omit anything. You can certainly add that to your own list, but mine is as complete as it will get.

FAIR enough.......but if you consider your list complete,from my pov, the ''COLLECTIVE'' is
exacting a heavy price of poor analysis......this nation is at EXTREME risk, in all areas. jmo

13 Jun 2019 08:52 #6 by Pony Soldier
You do realize that the term “collective” applies to the resist loonies much more than Trump’s supporters.

13 Jun 2019 09:34 #7 by Brandon
It's not over yet, and he keeps screwing up, so a list of ten is not yet possible.
June 12th, 2019 - The idiot king says he would be willing to collude with a foreign government to help alter the outcome of the 2020 presidential election in his favor.

13 Jun 2019 10:16 #8 by homeagain

Brandon wrote: It's not over yet, and he keeps screwing up, so a list of ten is not yet possible.
June 12th, 2019 - The idiot king says he would be willing to collude with a foreign government to help alter the outcome of the 2020 presidential election in his favor.

bolded....it is intentional.....the king is using this as a ploy to push Pelosi into impeachment. He is
dangling this bit of info,like bait on a flyfishing line.......because he KNOWS,at this point in time, the R'S are still loyal subjects.....for the most part....so the I word is useless until the R'S RISE UP
and reject the king. One can only hope this will be sooner than later...they have rebelled against the MEXICO tariffs, so maybe there is hope after all.......watch for the latter part of JULY....:popcorn:

13 Jun 2019 10:59 #9 by ramage
Steele Dossier, anyone?

13 Jun 2019 13:25 #10 by Pony Soldier
Let’s take a good close look at who is guilty of doing EXACTLY what Trump is being skewered for answering hypothetically. John McCain took a special trip overseas just to pick up the Steel Dossier from foreign interests. Hillary Clinton paid for the Steel Dossier which was a complete lie put together by Christopher Steel from Russian intelligence. This is hilarious that all the looney left is suddenly opposed to dirt from a foreign source. Break all the rules, subvert then accuse the other side of doing what you’re guilty of. Too funny!!

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds