We will RISE

11 Jun 2019 06:49 #1 by homeagain
We will RISE was created by homeagain
www.bloomberg.com/graphics/mueller-report-final-version/

IF truth is your priority and intelligence connects the dots........THEN here is your opportunity to seize the TRUTH and take part in saving the
Constitution of the UNITED STATES.....DO YOU HAVE THE STRENGTH TO STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH??? (this nations future is in the palm of your hand,)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2019 17:28 #2 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic We will RISE
This has been public domain for months now. If people haven't read it by now, they won't. Nobody is "rising up". The document clears Trump of collusion/conspiracy and fails to prove obstruction. The document, and entire investigation, were nothing but political theater designed to rile up the small percentage of idiots who don't understand how our criminal justice system works. If charges were not justified, the report should have left the damned material out. That is the way it has always worked in law enforcement because innocent people should not ever be painted with innuendo. Trump has had his rights shit all over by the Justice Department and now by Congress since he has been in office. I don't particularly like him as president or as a human, but he has rights as an American and those should never be tossed aside simply because you don't agree with him politically. I am incredibly disappointed in America for allowing this to happen on our watch.

12 Jun 2019 06:20 #3 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic We will RISE

towermonkey wrote: The document clears Trump of collusion/conspiracy and fails to prove obstruction.

That is a lie. Apparently you can be counted among those who haven't read the document and don't understand how our criminal justice system works.

12 Jun 2019 07:40 #4 by Pony Soldier

Brandon wrote:

towermonkey wrote: The document clears Trump of collusion/conspiracy and fails to prove obstruction.

That is a lie. Apparently you can be counted among those who haven't read the document and don't understand how our criminal justice system works.

The summary is pretty clear. I have read the report, as flawed and biased as it is, and it agrees with the summary. I had nothing better to do for the last month. If I didn’t know better I would think you are just being petulantly obstinate because the report didn’t have more teeth. It was your last best hope for getting rid of the bad orange man. Re-election in 2020 is almost assured now.

12 Jun 2019 08:38 #5 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: I have read the report, as flawed and biased as it is,

That prejudice explains your inability to understand it. The report sets out ten or so instances where your idiot king at least attempted to obstruct justice, but did not make a prosecutorial decision because of the policy that a sitting holder of the office of president cannot be indicted.

12 Jun 2019 10:03 #6 by Pony Soldier
Prejudice? Mueller has already been found to have edited voicemail transcripts to paint the subjects in a nefarious light. The report is garbage

12 Jun 2019 11:28 #7 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: Mueller has already been found to have edited voicemail transcripts to paint the subjects in a nefarious light.

Come on, son. Who's filling your mind with this shit?

12 Jun 2019 12:16 #8 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic We will RISE

Brandon wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Mueller has already been found to have edited voicemail transcripts to paint the subjects in a nefarious light.

Come on, son. Who's filling your mind with this shit?

IF you detach and observe the thought process of the faithful followers, you see a distinct pattern,
assimilation of "the collective" (Star trek....the borg) only THIS IS REAL not fiction. "The collective" is programmed to hear ONLY command directives.....NOTHING else registers...any attempt to communicate is futile.

12 Jun 2019 13:01 #9 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic We will RISE

towermonkey wrote:

Brandon wrote:

The summary is pretty clear. I have read the report, as flawed and biased as it is, and it agrees with the summary. I had nothing better to do for the last month. If I didn’t know better I would think you are just being petulantly obstinate because the report didn’t have more teeth. It was your last best hope for getting rid of the bad orange man. Re-election in 2020 is almost assured now.

Are you SURE about that.....read this....

www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/nan...-trump-out-of-office

WE WILL RISE.

12 Jun 2019 13:10 #10 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic We will RISE
I FINALLY figured our what the topic "We wiil RISE " refers to. the democrat PARTY. HA, your REFERENCE to the newyorker article points to THAT position. Would you AGREE that is why YOU started this TOPIC?

P.S. I am getting to ENJOY capitalizing.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds