We will RISE

12 Jun 2019 13:38 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic We will RISE

ramage wrote: I FINALLY figured our what the topic "We wiil RISE " refers to. the democrat PARTY. HA, your REFERENCE to the newyorker article points to THAT position. Would you AGREE that is why YOU started this TOPIC?

P.S. I am getting to ENJOY capitalizing.

You would be wrong......the above describes the DEEP values that are this nation.....I posted the original form of the video WITH this thread....the meaning was subliminal and I was hoping enough posters would make the connection.....apparently not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Jun 2019 13:52 #12 by homeagain

ramage wrote: I FINALLY figured our what the topic "We wiil RISE " refers to. the democrat PARTY. HA, your REFERENCE to the newyorker article points to THAT position. Would you AGREE that is why YOU started this TOPIC?

P.S. I am getting to ENJOY capitalizing.

[/b]

If the king does it....it must be appropriate? (it is my way of speaking face to face....inflection in the voice so to speak.....)

12 Jun 2019 13:53 #13 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic We will RISE
Sorry, I did not WATCH the professionally produced video, as evidenced by the VIDEO TRUCK in the first frame.
I would PERFER a more homemade example of our COUNTRY'S values.
The definition of SUBLIMINAL,
1 : inadequate to produce a sensation or a perception
2 : existing or functioning below the threshold of consciousness
the subliminal mind
Perhaps you meant "CONVEYED"...and a connection could be made.

12 Jun 2019 13:53 #14 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic We will RISE

homeagain wrote:

Brandon wrote:

towermonkey wrote: Mueller has already been found to have edited voicemail transcripts to paint the subjects in a nefarious light.

Come on, son. Who's filling your mind with this shit?

IF you detach and observe the thought process of the faithful followers, you see a distinct pattern,
assimilation of "the collective" (Star trek....the borg) only THIS IS REAL not fiction. "The collective" is programmed to hear ONLY command directives.....NOTHING else registers...any attempt to communicate is futile.

So only attacks and no substance as usual. I did try and read your hit piece from the New Yorker but that rag is literally fake news. It is worse than a gossip column. If you read that garbage, I can understand why you are rabidly out to get Trump. As I said in another thread, I don't particularly like Trump or his policies, but I dislike even more the constant attempts to subvert our electoral and judicial system to "get him". It is anti-American.

13 Jun 2019 06:48 #15 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Sorry, I did not WATCH the professionally produced video, as evidenced by the VIDEO TRUCK in the first frame.
I would PERFER a more homemade example of our COUNTRY'S values.
The definition of SUBLIMINAL,
1 : inadequate to produce a sensation or a perception
2 : existing or functioning below the threshold of consciousness
the subliminal mind

Perhaps you meant "CONVEYED"...and a connection could be made.

bolded......no,I meant EXACTLY that.....advertising utilizes this method to increase their revenue.
buying THEIR product instead of the next one on the shelve......the method is insidious and
is successful.

13 Jun 2019 08:44 #16 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic We will RISE

towermonkey wrote: ...I did try and read your hit piece from the New Yorker but that rag is literally fake news. It is worse than a gossip column. If you read that garbage, I can understand why you are rabidly out to get Trump.

Attacks without substance.

towermonkey wrote: As I said in another thread, I don't particularly like Trump or his policies, but I dislike even more the constant attempts to subvert our electoral and judicial system to "get him". It is anti-American.

Conspiratard nonsense. America is protecting itself from a president who is compromised by Russia and has attempted to obstruct an investigation into that very matter.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds