The gamble of guts...got cha'

21 Jun 2019 13:42 #1 by homeagain
www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/0...mas-red-line/592303/

well it seems the color RED is really not the king's rule of governing.....the D'S received a disgusting dressing down.....NOW the king has his
turn in the tank.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Jun 2019 05:36 #2 by ramage
????
Pardon my lack of comprehension, please explain.

22 Jun 2019 09:05 #3 by homeagain

ramage wrote: ????
Pardon my lack of comprehension, please explain.

www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/06/iranian-v...190622100239743.html

THEY can explain this far better than I..........''THE REST OF THE STORY"".....

22 Jun 2019 09:10 #4 by Blazer Bob
Attachments:

22 Jun 2019 10:09 #5 by ramage
HAgain,
I read the AlJazeera article but I still don't see how it explains your comment.
please tell me what you meant by "well it seems the color RED is really not the king's rule of governing....." I did not get an understanding from the cited article.

22 Jun 2019 11:08 #6 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/0...mas-red-line/592303/

I thought the 'RED' referral was really quite clear in the above article.....but, I will play the game with you......

22 Jun 2019 15:12 #7 by ramage
No need to play a game. . It is evident that you are incapable of expressing your own opinions.
Have a nice day

23 Jun 2019 14:22 #8 by Blazer Bob
When u r in a hole, never stop digging:P

"WASHINGTON (AP) — U.S. military cyber forces launched a strike against Iranian military computer systems on Thursday as President Donald Trump backed away from plans for a more conventional military strike in response to Iran’s downing of a U.S. surveillance drone, U.S. officials said Saturday.

Two officials told The Associated Press that the strikes were conducted with approval from Trump. A third official confirmed the broad outlines of the strike. All spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the operation.

The cyberattacks — a contingency plan developed over weeks amid escalating tensions — disabled Iranian computer systems that controlled its rocket and missile launchers, the officials said. Two of the officials said the attacks, which specifically targeted Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps computer system, were provided as options after Iranian forces blew up two oil tankers earlier this month."...

apnews.com/f01492c3dbd14856bce41d776248921f

24 Jun 2019 07:02 #9 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/0...mas-red-line/592303/

well it seems the color RED is really not the king's rule of governing.....the D'S received a disgusting dressing down.....NOW the king has his
turn in the tank.

Really??? You don't see a difference there? With Obama an his "red line moment", there were hundreds of people killed and no response. With Trump's supposed "red line moment" (he never said red line BTW), there were ZERO deaths and yet you want him to kill a bunch of Iranians just because they shot down an expensive toy? If he had, I would have been done with him. If he had, there would have been dead children paraded through the streets and calls for jihad against the US and Israel. I guess I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at the depths to which you will dive to attack Trump. You would advocate an unjust attack just because he refused to do it....

24 Jun 2019 07:27 #10 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote:

turn in the tank.

Really??? You don't see a difference there? With Obama an his "red line moment", there were hundreds of people killed and no response. With Trump's supposed "red line moment" (he never said red line BTW), there were ZERO deaths and yet you want him to kill a bunch of Iranians just because they shot down an expensive toy? If he had, I would have been done with him. If he had, there would have been dead children paraded through the streets and calls for jihad against the US and Israel. I guess I shouldn't be, but I'm shocked at the depths to which you will dive to attack Trump. You would advocate an unjust attack just because he refused to do it....

www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/tr...coherent-iran-policy

DEAD CHILDREN? would you like to discuss the children in detention centers at the border
AND the inhumane conditions THOSE humans are enduring everyday? The king does NOT
factor in people, he factors in HIS ELECT-ABILITY AND TUCKER CARLSON was his
counselor in this catastrophic plan......look it up......the king has been called out in the previous
ALJAZERRAS article I POSTED....look outside at the world.....the whole of this planet believes we have a crazed king.....and fear for the future.....the concern you have expressed is questionable. mo

Time to create page: 0.529 seconds