More Proof Your News Media is WORTHLESS

18 Jul 2019 11:01 - 18 Jul 2019 11:15 #21 by Blazer Bob

homeagain wrote:
A neutral overview of the nature of politics.......

www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/7/3...-andy-ngo-proud-boys

Yet, that bastard Andy Ngo continues to provoke them.

Liberals cheer as antifa violence escalates
By Andy Ngo

nypost.com
nypost.com/2019/07/17/liberals-cheer-as-...-violence-escalates/
July 17, 2019 | 5:15pm | Updated July 17, 2019 | 5:22pm

In the early hours on Saturday, police in Tacoma, Wash., rushed to the local Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility. An armed man was firebombing the building and nearby vehicles. Police killed him in a shootout after he attempted to set off a large propane tank connected to the facility. Antifa social media accounts subsequently identified their fallen “comrade” as Willem Van Spronsen.

The underreported incident marks a new chapter in the return of armed left-wing terrorism to the United States. It also triggered a flash of memory in my mind: I had crossed paths with Van Spronsen in December, when a group of rifle-carrying antifa militiamen tried to prevent me from filming their protest outside Seattle City Hall.

Little did I know then that I would soon have a more immediate encounter with antifa violence. Two weeks ago, I was left hospitalized with a brain hemorrhage after a mob of mask-clad rioters beat and robbed me while I was covering a demonstration in downtown Portland, Ore. The attack, claimed by Rose City Antifa, was caught on videos that went viral online.

As shocking as my unprovoked beating was, I’m hardly the first to be cruelly beaten by antifa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2019 11:32 #22 by Brandon
That's a weird non-sequitur, especially when you consider that among other things, no one has been killed by Antifa.

19 Jul 2019 22:35 #23 by FredHayek

Brandon wrote: That's a weird non-sequitur, especially when you consider that among other things, no one has been killed by Antifa.

Good point, if Antifa is too incompetent to kill any Republicans at softball practice, does it make them less dangerous? Or are evil intentions enough? Like beating up a homosexual Wall Street Journal reporter badly enough that he had bleeding on the brain, but was able to survive with medical attention?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jul 2019 07:55 #24 by Brandon
Focus, F**d.
1. The strange predictions in the OP about Epstein's press coverage have not come to pass, nor has the predicted reckoning regarding Mueller's successful investigation into the idiot king's efforts at collusion and obstruction of justice.

2. Your own miseducated guess about Epstein's ability to avoid jail was wrong.

3. The "terrorist attack" in Washington was given the attention it deserved. Whether or not this satisfied unhinged minds is unimportant.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds