For your consideration......contempt for the "conservatives''

23 Jul 2019 17:00 #1 by homeagain
thinkprogress.org/trump-believes-the-con...sident-4018da3ed988/

The king, in all his grandiose, delusional delight......keeps believing his own bullshit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jul 2019 21:19 - 31 Jul 2019 09:59 #2 by ramage
Homeagain, do you have an ******** *******?

24 Jul 2019 07:24 - 31 Jul 2019 10:00 #3 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Homeagain, do you have an ******** *******?

Well, let's see what conservative REALLY means........

www.thefreedictionary.com/Politically+conservative

for your consideration...an actually accurate account of just how the king is constructed (IDEOLOGICALLY)

IF YOU ARE AN INDEPENDENT thinker,the previous link SHOULD give you pause and persuade
you that ''something stinks in America"........but hey, the sheeple are being slaughtered.

30 Jul 2019 20:05 #4 by Rick
Do you really believe that's a good definition of political conservatism in 2019?

I didn't see anything about limiting the government's power over our lives. There's also lots of differences between conservatives that can't be defined in a few sentences in a book written by average biased people.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jul 2019 13:42 #5 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Do you really believe that's a good definition of political conservatism in 2019?

I didn't see anything about limiting the government's power over our lives. There's also lots of differences between conservatives that can't be defined in a few sentences in a book written by average biased people.

[/b]

I'm sorry I do not know what the bolded REALLY indicates......would you care to explain YOUR
interpretation? (OF AVERAGED BIASED PEOPLE)

02 Aug 2019 20:27 #6 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Do you really believe that's a good definition of political conservatism in 2019?

[/b]

I'm sorry I do not know what the bolded REALLY indicates......would you care to explain YOUR
interpretation? (OF AVERAGED BIASED PEOPLE)

Oh I don't know, anyone who is honest and doesn't box people in to categories based on their political biases.

liberal adjective
lib·​er·​al | \ ˈli-b(ə-)rəl \
Definition of liberal (Entry 1 of 2)
1a : of, relating to, or based on the liberal arts
liberal education
b archaic : of or befitting a man of free birth
2a : marked by generosity : OPENHANDED
a liberal giver
b : given or provided in a generous and openhanded way
a liberal meal
c : AMPLE, FULL
3 obsolete : lacking moral restraint : LICENTIOUS
4 : not literal or strict : LOOSE
a liberal translation
5 : BROAD-MINDED
especially : not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or traditional forms
6a : of, favoring, or based upon the principles of liberalism
b capitalized : of or constituting a political party advocating or associated with the principles of political liberalism
especially : of or constituting a political party in the United Kingdom associated with ideals of individual especially economic freedom, greater individual participation in government, and constitutional, political, and administrative reforms designed to secure these objectives

#5 and #6b made me laugh pretty hard.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds