FINALIZING the findings.....for your consideration.

25 Jul 2019 08:06 #1 by homeagain
www.factcheck.org/2019/07/factchecking-the-mueller-hearings/

For those who do not have the time to muddle thru the massive media circus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Jul 2019 20:14 #2 by Rick
Does your leftist fact checking site list any impeachable crimes, discovered by Mueller? Seems to me that Mueller learned much about his own report on Wednesday... if you didn’t think he looked clueless throughout the hearing then you probably didn’t watch it.

Let me summarize...
Nothing new was learned except for discovering Mueller was just a figurehead for all the Hillary supporting lawyers who tried and failed to take Trump out. How the hell could Mueller not know what Fusion GPS is?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

27 Jul 2019 08:36 - 27 Jul 2019 08:38 #3 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Does your leftist fact checking site list any impeachable crimes, discovered by Mueller? Seems to me that Mueller learned much about his own report on Wednesday... if you didn’t think he looked clueless throughout the hearing then you probably didn’t watch it.

Let me summarize...
Nothing new was learned except for discovering Mueller was just a figurehead for all the Hillary supporting lawyers who tried and failed to take Trump out. How the hell could Mueller not know what Fusion GPS is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FactCheck.org

I'm sorry...... I believe your assumption ( bolded) is inaccurate......it is a NEUTRAL site,
putting TRUTH to power ( from both sides of the political platform_)...for those that SEEK
INFORMATION THAT WILL ALLOW an intelligent and INFORMED pov. the collective's continuing denial of facts is the profound problem,.....as I view it.

27 Jul 2019 11:19 #4 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: Does your leftist fact checking site list any impeachable crimes, discovered by Mueller? Seems to me that Mueller learned much about his own report on Wednesday... if you didn’t think he looked clueless throughout the hearing then you probably didn’t watch it.

Let me summarize...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FactCheck.org

I'm sorry...... I believe your assumption ( bolded) is inaccurate......it is a NEUTRAL site,
putting TRUTH to power ( from both sides of the political platform_)...for those that SEEK
INFORMATION THAT WILL ALLOW an intelligent and INFORMED pov. the collective's continuing denial of facts is the profound problem,.....as I view it.

Just as a concrete comment(bolded)........

www.factcheck.org/2019/07/nadler-misrepr...s-mueller-testimony/

30 Jul 2019 19:52 #5 by Rick
Your repeated something I don't agree with will not create a new doubt in my mind as to whether or not I believe I am right, fyi.

How could Bob Mueller not know what Fusion GPS is?

You know the funny thing about these "fact" checking sites... they have selective fact checking that helps to maintain their political narratives. You can not tell me with any amount of known certainty that these people (they are people, not computers) don't have a political bias that leads them to "fact check" some things and and not others. They are not much different than the "journalists" that claim to be our watchdogs but are only there to further their careers and their political ideology.
Sorry Home, I don't think there are any factchecker sites that are worth a shit and I doubt there will ever be one, but treat them as gospel if they help to validate your opinions.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

31 Jul 2019 08:08 #6 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Your repeated something I don't agree with will not create a new doubt in my mind as to whether or not I believe I am right, fyi.

How could Bob Mueller not know what Fusion GPS is?

You know the funny thing about these "fact" checking sites... they have selective fact checking that helps to maintain their political narratives. You can not tell me with any amount of known certainty that these people (they are people, not computers) don't have a political bias that leads them to "fact check" some things and and not others. They are not much different than the "journalists" that claim to be our watchdogs but are only there to further their careers and their political ideology.
Sorry Home, I don't think there are any factchecker sites that are worth a shit and I doubt there will ever be one, but treat them as gospel if they help to validate your opinions.

[/b]

NOT to validate,but rather to assess......I PERSONALLY think MUELLER did a huge disservice
in his deliver to the nation and it bordered on derelict.....but CONGRESS is derelict also, so
what do you have.....aFUBAR.

02 Aug 2019 20:36 #7 by Rick
It was a fubar only because it was a massive waste of time since everybody in the investigation was a Hillary supporter and there was zero objectivity and zero interest in how corruptly it was started... when you can't win on policy then you resort to desperate measures.

George Orwell

03 Aug 2019 09:23 #8 by homeagain

Let me summarize...

[/b]

SORRY, he stated BEFOREHAND that he would not address the Steele dosier in his testimony,
because of ongoing legal matters...and that the topic would jeopardize those proceedings...yet
the R'S insisted that those questioned be answered......what does NO mean to you?

03 Aug 2019 10:39 #9 by Rick

homeagain wrote:
SORRY, he stated BEFOREHAND that he would not address the Steele dosier in his testimony,
because of ongoing legal matters...and that the topic would jeopardize those proceedings...yet
the R'S insisted that those questioned be answered......what does NO mean to you?

Only in a bogus investigation would you see bogus evidence being ignored and not looked into. Of course Mueller doesn't want to talk about the dossier that was paid for by Trump hating Repubs and then the Clinton campaign where RUSSIANS made up stories and those stories were used as evidence to spy on someone who did nothing wrong. Sorry home, but you can't spin your way out of the truth. Mueller seems to know less about his own report than I do, and that should be concerning to all Americans.

George Orwell

03 Aug 2019 15:49 #10 by Brandon
So any opposition research and any investigation is invalid if it's done by someone who doesn't like the subject of the research? What a strange and primitive way to view the world.

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds