LACK OF SKILL SET......

30 Aug 2019 18:51 - 30 Aug 2019 18:54 #1 by homeagain
www.npr.org/2019/08/30/755994591/preside...llance-image-of-iran

FOR BB.......here is another skill set the king LACKS......the intelligence to NOT expose our security and safety.....LET'S JUST BROADCAST
methods and operations, so our adversaries are aware of ADVANCED techniques. THIS is our idiot king......:angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Aug 2019 20:22 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic LACK OF SKILL SET......
Casandra,
Your point?

30 Aug 2019 22:43 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic LACK OF SKILL SET......

homeagain wrote: www.npr.org/2019/08/30/755994591/preside...llance-image-of-iran

FOR BB.......here is another skill set the king LACKS......the intelligence to NOT expose our security and safety.....LET'S JUST BROADCAST
methods and operations, so our adversaries are aware of ADVANCED techniques. THIS is our idiot king......:angry:

Thanks home but I am well supplied with data points that demonstrate the establishment collective is terrified. Sorry you are so impervious to the lesson that is being offered so abundantly.
Just wait for it.

31 Aug 2019 07:43 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic LACK OF SKILL SET......

Blazer Bob wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.npr.org/2019/08/30/755994591/preside...llance-image-of-iran

Thanks home but I am well supplied with data points that demonstrate the establishment collective is terrified. Sorry you are so impervious to the lesson that is being offered so abundantly.
Just wait for it.

www.npr.org/2019/08/31/756031244/with-hu...iorities-in-question

WAITING FOR IT...... the idiot king's questionable gestures.......NOT the decision MOST
members of our gov. might have made. WTF/

31 Aug 2019 08:40 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic LACK OF SKILL SET......
LOL, you are reading this all wrong. We are telling Iran that we are watching and that they really need to stop their saber rattling. Iran knows we have satellites, and know we have had them for decades. This isn't telling Iran anything they don't already know.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

31 Aug 2019 09:43 #6 by Brandon
Replied by Brandon on topic LACK OF SKILL SET......

FredHayek wrote: This isn't telling Iran anything they don't already know.

Can you demonstrate that this was already known?

31 Aug 2019 10:18 - 31 Aug 2019 10:22 #7 by homeagain

FRED,FRED,FRED.......I am NOT reading it wrong......do you not play poker? STONEFACE and steely eyed....you do NOT allow 'the tell' to telegraph your hand.....WE JUST LOST THE
POKER GAME for keeping secrets concerning our security......now the technology is a KNOWN and not just a possibility.......the stupidity is stunning, we are not talking $$$$ AT STAKE, WE ARE STARING AT SECURITY AND SAFETY BEING COMPROMISED by our
idiot king,who thinks ''my dick is bigger than yours'' and then whips it out...BIG EGO, little
INTELLECT.......questionable gestures per Cassandra.....I call them as i see them.....oh by the way, you apparently did NOT read the last TWO paragraphs.....they shoot your statment all
to hell.......WTF

31 Aug 2019 12:55 #8 by homeagain

ramage wrote: Casandra,
Your point?

www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-...lashing-weak-critics

"my balls are bigger than your balls"......so our idiot king will bust the economy because of his EGO.......LACK OF ECONOMIC FUNDAMENTALS.....which I was informed,made me look ignorant in my assessment of the king..

31 Aug 2019 14:59 #9 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic LACK OF SKILL SET......

Brandon wrote:

FredHayek wrote: This isn't telling Iran anything they don't already know.

Can you demonstrate that this was already known?

Spy satellites have been known about for decades, even in backward religious autocracies like Iran. And the technology has only improved. Remember Colin Powel showing the WMD's?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 Sep 2019 13:16 #10 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic LACK OF SKILL SET......

Here is another point of view on it.
Don Surber

"All errors should be reported to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Saturday, August 31, 2019
Trump trolls Iran and media"...

donsurber.blogspot.com/2019/08/trump-trolls-iran-and-media.html

In case you do not want to take the time to read it, let me summarize it for you. BTW this also explains the ratings disaster at CNN.

Time to create page: 0.167 seconds