SOLID economy, but doors shutting?

09 Sep 2019 10:43 #1 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/stores-closing-i...ordstrom-3-stores-38

The king considers the economy is EXCELLENT.......then why are stores shutting their doors? wait for it......recession rears up on its hind legs,
take down will be total.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2019 15:42 #2 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.businessinsider.com/stores-closing-i...ordstrom-3-stores-38

The king considers the economy is EXCELLENT.......then why are stores shutting their doors? wait for it......recession rears up on its hind legs,
take down will be total.

Donald Trump's shocking victory is defying all of the doomsday markets predictions that preceded it
www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-ele...-predictions-2016-11

I didn't look for early Business Insider articles but I know damn well that if you read those articles, you would have been thinking the same way you're thinking today." Experts" are only good when they are right, otherwise they are as worthless as boobs on a man.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Sep 2019 06:57 #3 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.businessinsider.com/stores-closing-i...ordstrom-3-stores-38

take down will be total.

Donald Trump's shocking victory is defying all of the doomsday markets predictions that preceded it
www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-ele...-predictions-2016-11

I didn't look for early Business Insider articles but I know damn well that if you read those articles, you would have been thinking the same way you're thinking today." Experts" are only good when they are right, otherwise they are as worthless as boobs on a man.

[/b]

BUT, when there are a multitude of messages that WARN the same scenario.......did we NOT learn from the FUBAR in 2008?

(YOU )COLLECTIVELY are conveniently covering your eyes and refusing to recognize the
wreck we are in......ZERO INTEREST RATES upcoming because our king is clueless of
his careless actions.......IF you are not GRAVELY concerned.....then you ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION......2008 REWIND......njmo

16 Sep 2019 19:40 #4 by Rick
There won't be zero interest rates, Trump actually enacted policies that created hope and excitement for businesses unlike what Obama did by scaring the crap out of capital investors. 2008 happened primarily because of very bad Democrat policies that forced banks to make bad loans for people who had no business owning a home.

Obama's only saving grace was those rock bottom rates that we will never see again until another leftist dumbass gets control and uses regressive liberal logic to screw the progress we have been experiencing. Trump talking about lowering rates doesn't mean rates will be dropping to zero, that's just what he does and you still don't get it. Continue to scare yourself if that's what gets you off.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Sep 2019 07:37 #5 by homeagain
[quote="Rick" post=360538]There won't be zero interest rates, Trump actually enacted policies that created hope and excitement for businesses unlike what Obama did by scaring the crap out of capital investors. 2008 happened primarily because of very bad Democrat policies that forced banks to make bad loans for people who had no business owning a home.

Obama's only saving grace was those rock bottom rates that we will never see again until another leftist dumbass gets control and uses regressive liberal logic to screw the progress we have been experiencing. Trump talking about lowering rates doesn't mean rates will be dropping to zero, that's just what he does and you still don't get it. Continue to scare yourself if that's what gets you off.[/quote]

bolded......do you NOT understand that the king has RARELY been right in his business dealing,
do you NOT understand that he was supporting zero rates....long before this date in time

DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT 2008 WAS A DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE OF DERIVATIVES.....you know that financial slight of hand that moved faux $$$$
around the world, like passing a whore from party to party. IT WAS ALL FAKE and the greedy
got their share and THEN the bottom fell out and the GREAT RECESSION arrived.

www.cnbc.com/2019/09/11/trump-says-fed-b...-refinance-debt.html

The king was keen on the zero concept back in 2016.............READ THE ARTICLE.....The
collective is good at NOT seeing the whole picture.....it is called "micro viewing".

17 Sep 2019 18:15 #6 by Rick
Your King, my President, doesn't control interest rates and never will, just like Obama didn't control immigration policy (but made it anyway). To say that Trump made only bad business dealings is ridiculous on it's face. Yeah, he was given a million dollars but then turned it into billions and his investments will continue to pay off. How many people have been given millions, earned millions, or won millions and ended up dead broke? Too many to count.

Bottom line is that Trump will always do his best to influence people with his words and it drives people like you nuts. This is one of the reasons why I want him to get another 4 years... the mental hospitals will be stuffed full of weak liberals.

George Orwell

18 Sep 2019 09:11 #7 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Your King, my President, doesn't control interest rates and never will, just like Obama didn't control immigration policy (but made it anyway). To say that Trump made only bad business dealings is ridiculous on it's face. Yeah, he was given a million dollars but then turned it into billions and his investments will continue to pay off. How many people have been given millions, earned millions, or won millions and ended up dead broke? Too many to count.

Bottom line is that Trump will always do his best to influence people with his words and it drives people like you nuts. This is one of the reasons why I want him to get another 4 years... the mental hospitals will be stuffed full of weak liberals.

bolded RICK RICK RICK.......I have ALREADY posted a bio of trump FROM wikipeda DO YOUR RESEARCH......the source indicates he was NOT financial savvy and made MANY
BUSINESS DEALS THAT FAILED and continued that trend, LOSS THAT HE COVERED UP
TO PROTECT HIS IMAGE......A FALSE GOD, that you worship.

YOUR assessment of MY MINDSET IS INCORRECT......I AM appalled that he is batshit crazy and professionals in the field are fearful of his mental acuity. AND he is the leader who
can ( and probably lead us into war..).....economy in shambles and shredded credibility....THAT
is what is HIS WORDS ARE WRECKING......not my 'WEAK' WILLPOWER......njmo

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds