THE TRUTH....and then there is treason, your take?

18 Sep 2019 17:40 - 18 Sep 2019 17:42 #11 by Blazer Bob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2019 17:55 #12 by Brandon
The New York Times has not been cited in this thread.

24 Sep 2019 19:33 #13 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote: You should have gone with the second option. This was a bullet point from the article in the OP:

"US intelligence officials were already worried about the source's safety before the meeting and had offered to extract him amid media speculation about a highly placed source, The New York Times reported. These concerns were compounded by Trump's disclosure to the Russians."

Your source lied (of course, otherwise you wouldn't have believed it) by saying that there had been a previous decision to extract. The truth is that there was an offer to extract, which became a decision after your idiot king again demonstrated he's too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

Thisw was from the leftist Washington Post. The story is dead and buried because it's a non story. If this was a real story it would still be alive but it's not. Spin it all you want but there's no there there, and if there was the Dems would still be screeching from the rooftops. It appears that only people like you and home still think it's worth talking about. Show me something recent to prove me wrong. You can't.

OH MY RICK......bolded NOTDEAD,but alive and well and from ANOTHER COUNTRIES
PERSPECTIVE.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49651576

Oh I see, so other countries know more than the Dems who continue their long list of failures in trying to take down Trump? If Trump commits treason and the Democrats can't punish Trump, are they really worth voting for? You keep sharing opinions but you don't share actual impeachable facts... pretty sure if Trump committed treason, he would be impeached, if not executed. This is so entertaining!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Sep 2019 08:00 #14 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote: You should have gone with the second option. This was a bullet point from the article in the OP:

"US intelligence officials were already worried about the source's safety before the meeting and had offered to extract him amid media speculation about a highly placed source, The New York Times reported. These concerns were compounded by Trump's disclosure to the Russians."

Your source lied (of course, otherwise you wouldn't have believed it) by saying that there had been a previous decision to extract. The truth is that there was an offer to extract, which became a decision after your idiot king again demonstrated he's too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

Thisw was from the leftist Washington Post. The story is dead and buried because it's a non story. If this was a real story it would still be alive but it's not. Spin it all you want but there's no there there, and if there was the Dems would still be screeching from the rooftops. It appears that only people like you and home still think it's worth talking about. Show me something recent to prove me wrong. You can't.

OH MY RICK......bolded NOTDEAD,but alive and well and from ANOTHER COUNTRIES
PERSPECTIVE.

Oh I see, so other countries know more than the Dems who continue their long list of failures in trying to take down Trump? If Trump commits treason and the Democrats can't punish Trump, are they really worth voting for? You keep sharing opinions but you don't share actual impeachable facts... pretty sure if Trump committed treason, he would be impeached, if not executed. This is so entertaining!!

RICK,RICK,RICK.........really, your ability to grasp the obvious is of grave concern. The
PRESENT predicament the king has been placed in, is his predisposed nature to consider himself ABOVE the law of this land......and it WILL waste his 2020 bid. (OR HE JUST WANTS
AN EXIT to rid himself of this fubar)

30 Sep 2019 19:53 #15 by Rick
Still not addressing the impeachable offenses that will supposedly take him down. If there are actual high crimes this should be a slam dunk... but what will it tell us about the Dems if it doesn't?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds