THE TRUTH....and then there is treason, your take?

09 Sep 2019 10:50 #1 by homeagain
www.insider.com/us-extracted-russia-spy-...o-oval-office-2019-9

THE TRUTH will set you free......but first, it will piss you off......are U pissed yet?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Sep 2019 15:25 #2 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.insider.com/us-extracted-russia-spy-...o-oval-office-2019-9

THE TRUTH will set you free......but first, it will piss you off......are U pissed yet?

Sorry home, you got punked, again. Do a little research on this and you'll understand.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Sep 2019 07:28 #3 by Brandon
"Do your own research" is so weak that it would embarrass a normal high school student. Explain the flaw or STFU.

16 Sep 2019 07:43 #4 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.insider.com/us-extracted-russia-spy-...o-oval-office-2019-9

THE TRUTH will set you free......but first, it will piss you off......are U pissed yet?[/quote]Sorry home, you got punked, again. Do a little research on this and you'll understand.

[/b]

FINE example of how the collective operates.......YOU are the individual that neglects the facts and GLOSSES OVER grave information that SHOULD give you pause of the gravity of the
situation......:incomplete:

16 Sep 2019 19:51 - 16 Sep 2019 19:56 #5 by Rick
I tried to find the most leftist source I could since that seems to be the only way you people get your info...

CNN tries to blame Trump for the Obama administration’s leaks

Here’s some advice for the media covering President Trump: If you don’t want to be accused of reporting fake news, don’t report fake news.

Case in point: On Monday, CNN correspondent Jim Sciutto reported that a highly placed U.S. intelligence source inside the Kremlin was pulled “in part, by concerns that President Donald Trump and his administration repeatedly mishandled classified intelligence and could contribute to exposing the covert source as a spy.” Sciutto continued, “The decision to carry out the extraction occurred soon after a May 2017 meeting in the Oval Office in which Trump discussed highly classified intelligence with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak … [that] had been provided by Israel.”

Sorry, the decision to extract the source was first made before Trump took office, and the reason was mishandling of classified intelligence not by Trump but by the Obama administration. As the New York Times reports this week: “C.I.A. officials worried about safety made the arduous decision in late 2016 to offer to extract the source from Russia.” What prompted that decision? Leaks to the media about the covert source’s reporting that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally ordered and orchestrated Russia’s 2016 U.S. presidential election interference campaign.

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/...ministrations-leaks/

This quickly debunked pile of dogshit is everywhere but I thought this writer said it the best.

Happy now Brandon? LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Sep 2019 06:41 #6 by Brandon
You should have gone with the second option. This was a bullet point from the article in the OP:

"US intelligence officials were already worried about the source's safety before the meeting and had offered to extract him amid media speculation about a highly placed source, The New York Times reported. These concerns were compounded by Trump's disclosure to the Russians."

Your source lied (of course, otherwise you wouldn't have believed it) by saying that there had been a previous decision to extract. The truth is that there was an offer to extract, which became a decision after your idiot king again demonstrated he's too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

17 Sep 2019 07:01 #7 by homeagain

REREAD THE ENTIRE CONTENT.......the collective is adroit in auditing the FACTS, do the hard lifting......INFORM yourself of the TRUE nature of the nefarious situation we are witnessing.

17 Sep 2019 18:07 #8 by Rick

Brandon wrote: You should have gone with the second option. This was a bullet point from the article in the OP:

"US intelligence officials were already worried about the source's safety before the meeting and had offered to extract him amid media speculation about a highly placed source, The New York Times reported. These concerns were compounded by Trump's disclosure to the Russians."

Your source lied (of course, otherwise you wouldn't have believed it) by saying that there had been a previous decision to extract. The truth is that there was an offer to extract, which became a decision after your idiot king again demonstrated he's too stupid to keep his mouth shut.

Thisw was from the leftist Washington Post. The story is dead and buried because it's a non story. If this was a real story it would still be alive but it's not. Spin it all you want but there's no there there, and if there was the Dems would still be screeching from the rooftops. It appears that only people like you and home still think it's worth talking about. Show me something recent to prove me wrong. You can't.

George Orwell

18 Sep 2019 07:44 #9 by Brandon
I proved you wrong yesterday. That's why you're in panic mode now. The decision to extract did not occur during the Obama administration, as you falsely stated.

18 Sep 2019 09:22 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote: You should have gone with the second option. This was a bullet point from the article in the OP:

Thisw was from the leftist Washington Post. The story is dead and buried because it's a non story. If this was a real story it would still be alive but it's not. Spin it all you want but there's no there there, and if there was the Dems would still be screeching from the rooftops. It appears that only people like you and home still think it's worth talking about. Show me something recent to prove me wrong. You can't.

OH MY RICK......bolded NOTDEAD,but alive and well and from ANOTHER COUNTRIES
PERSPECTIVE.

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49651576

www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49651576

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds