2K -3K.......knock out from the king

10 Sep 2019 13:19 #1 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2019...a-year/#41caa69c5b4b

The king's gift to you.....will you graciously give up your ''GOLD''? OR will you take back your power. THE RICH are the recipients of this king's
actions and YOU are the peasant that will become poorer. CAN U BEAR THIS BURDEN?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Sep 2019 15:49 #2 by Blazer Bob
"Sorry liberals, Trump’s tariffs are having little to no impact on the cost of goods to the consumer.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported this morning that the costs of imports actually went down in August.

Prices for U.S. imports fell 0.5 percent in August following a 0.1-percent increase in July and a 1.1-percent decline in June. With the exception of the August and June decreases, U.S. import prices advanced in each month of 2019. Despite the increases, the price index for U.S. imports declined 2.0 percent from August 2018 to August 2019. (See table 1.)"

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/sorry-d...spite-trump-tariffs/

13 Sep 2019 17:10 #3 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: "Sorry liberals, Trump’s tariffs are having little to no impact on the cost of goods to the consumer.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported this morning that the costs of imports actually went down in August.

Prices for U.S. imports fell 0.5 percent in August following a 0.1-percent increase in July and a 1.1-percent decline in June. With the exception of the August and June decreases, U.S. import prices advanced in each month of 2019. Despite the increases, the price index for U.S. imports declined 2.0 percent from August 2018 to August 2019. (See table 1.)"

H-M-M-.....think I will watch FORBES over other questionable sources......stick with the
SOLID source....but ,of course, jmo.

13 Sep 2019 17:52 #4 by Blazer Bob
<snarky comment here> Would you believe Forbes over the BLS. The link I provided links directly to the BLS.

14 Sep 2019 07:47 #5 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: <snarky comment here> Would you believe Forbes over the BLS. The link I provided links directly to the BLS.

IF the king's GREAT economy is doing so well, WHY is he willing to back down (on timelines for
tariffs) You KNOW and I KNOW he is finding out that he is SCREWED......and the recent declaration there will be a tax cut for the MIDDLE CLASS NEXT YEAR.......equals OH SHIT, I better do something or 2020 is toast.....BB you are more intelligent than that......the KING
believes he has the power over ALL....he would push forward,because it is NOT his nature to
COMPROMISE......the numbers you supply do NOT show the TRUE nature of what is about to happen.....the king NOW sees the handwriting on the wall......and KNOWS he is in a corner of
his-own making. AGAIN, he has not MADE IT,BUT ONLY FAKES IT.....the M.O. continues to this day......jmo

14 Sep 2019 11:39 #6 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: <snarky comment here> Would you believe Forbes over the BLS. The link I provided links directly to the BLS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gateway_Pundit

FYI.......FURTHER facts for your reading pleasure.....I realize you (collectively) REALLY believe
this scenario and wish it so........UNICORNS and rainbows and sprinkles of fairy dust are so-o-o
central to the collective.......:rainbowgrow

14 Sep 2019 15:39 #7 by Blazer Bob

14 Sep 2019 16:06 #8 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: www.bls.gov/news.release/ximpim.nr0.htm

www.bls.gov/charts/import-export/us-impo...-percent-change.htm#

SORRY, 2019 went negative thru the year ....compared to 2017.......CHECK the numbers, the
cumulative calculations for 2019 are NOT comforting. truth-o-meter shows the truth,All is
NOT terrific. jmo

16 Sep 2019 06:36 #9 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: "Sy went orry liberals, Trump’s tariffs are having little to no impact on the cost of goods to the consumer.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported this morning that the costs of imports actualldown in August.

www.npr.org/2019/09/16/753712449/npr-sho...-a-walmart-in-1-year

REALLY?.........here are some stats from Walmart,the 'GO TO GROCERY STORE'

Time to create page: 0.155 seconds