From a FEMALE focus

From a FEMALE focus was created by homeagain

www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/09/...s-women-trump-228100

"My dick is bigger than your dick"........testosterone driven debate? PELOSI has perfected the pose......picturing the POTUS as an adolescent,who is "acting out" and admonishes his actions......LIKE MOTHERS CAN DO. The critical KEY to KO'ing the king.....NO
frontal attack, just MOTHER justice.........as ALL mom's are capable of . :whistle:
12 Sep 2019 17:07 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ramage on topic From a FEMALE focus

You put this in quotation marks, "My dick is bigger than your dick" who are you quoting?
12 Sep 2019 17:16 #2

Replied by homeagain on topic From a FEMALE focus

ramage wrote: You put this in quotation marks, "My dick is bigger than your dick" who are you quoting?

Apparently you did NOT read the link? The message within was MY interpretation..... MEN
will be MEN......and testosterone will NOT work....because the king revels in ridicule and
insults.....EGO focused theatrics are his forte. Ramage, really.....your uptake is utterly
lacking. jmo
12 Sep 2019 17:54 #3

I read the article from Politico. Did I miss you quote? Please correct me.
12 Sep 2019 21:48 #4

ramage wrote: I read the article from Politico. Did I miss you quote? Please correct me.

My previous post is pretty CLEAR........it appears you are being obtuse OR mind games are your
main M.O.
13 Sep 2019 07:22 #5

The question stands. Who are you quoting when you post "my dick is bigger than your dick"?
Interestingly you post this under the thread From A FEMALE focus. Perhaps you might proffer - my ovaries are bigger than your ovaries.
13 Sep 2019 12:15 #6

Having worked with MANY comm teks in my career.....it is a convenient colloquialism that conveys
an attitude of machismo. I have observed THAT behavior MANY times and the comment captures
the essence of my intent.....brash bravado .......in which the king 'KILLS IT"......jmo
13 Sep 2019 13:55 #7

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds