TWELVE days ago and terrified.

18 Sep 2019 09:47 #1 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/trump-aides-worr...ricane-dorian-2019-9

AND OH, by the way look at the inset article about TAX FRAUD on MILLIONS of dollars,the king keeps kicking dirt into your face.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Sep 2019 11:55 #2 by ramage
I find it amusing that this article like so many others cited by you, gives only anonymous sources. Could it be that in fact there are no "high placed sources". If one is to take these articles seriously the sources must be named.

18 Sep 2019 12:49 #3 by homeagain

ramage wrote: I find it amusing that this article like so many others cited by you, gives only anonymous sources. Could it be that in fact there are no "high placed sources". If one is to take these articles seriously the sources must be named.

[/b]

HERE is the official criteria for this topic....bolded
ijnet.org/en/resource/what-every-journal...ut-anonymous-sources
SORRY, when there are MANY main sources (having left or STILL remaining) that state
similar sentiments AND express excessive concern.....including SIGNED SIGNATURES FROM
PHYS PROFESSIONALS.....WHAT more do you need to KNOW about the stability of this
batshit crazy leader of our nation?

24 Sep 2019 19:16 #4 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic TWELVE days ago and terrified.

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: I find it amusing that this article like so many others cited by you, gives only anonymous sources. Could it be that in fact there are no "high placed sources". If one is to take these articles seriously the sources must be named.

[/b]

SORRY, when there are MANY main sources (having left or STILL remaining) that state
similar sentiments AND express excessive concern.....including SIGNED SIGNATURES FROM
PHYS PROFESSIONALS.....WHAT more do you need to KNOW about the stability of this

If you haven't figured this little fact out yet home, I think you should seriously think about it. This is the most divided our country has ever been and the divide has infected every occupation. The majority of college professors are liberal and it's probably similar for "PHYS PROOFESSIONALS" (whatever that means). What good would a flaming liberal be if he/she/Q wasn't willing to contribute to the cause of taking down Trump? I don't talk politics with professional I'm paying to do a job because I know there are a lot of crazy anti-Trumpers who would not give me their best if they found out I was in the enemy's camp. But go ahead and take anonymous opinions as gospel, I'm sure it will help you through your day.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

25 Sep 2019 08:36 #5 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

If you haven't figured this little fact out yet home, I think you should seriously think about it. This is the most divided our country has ever been and the divide has infected every occupation. The majority of college professors are liberal and it's probably similar for "PHYS PROOFESSIONALS" (whatever that means). What good would a flaming liberal be if he/she/Q wasn't willing to contribute to the cause of taking down Trump? I don't talk politics with professional I'm paying to do a job because I know there are a lot of crazy anti-Trumpers who would not give me their best if they found out I was in the enemy's camp. But go ahead and take anonymous opinions as gospel, I'm sure it will help you through your day.

THE BIG DIFFERENCE(BOLDED) is in the Nixon area, Vietnam fiasco....the people PAYED ATTENTION an became involved and collectively saw the TRUTH....and TOOK A STAND
AND created a tsunami of NO, this is immoral,illegal and despicable and it will NOT be
tolerated......I am an INDEPENDENT, registered as Unaffiliated.... IF you,RICK, would present
a MORAL,decent candidate for the R'S.....I would then research and IF that individual was
the BEST candidate for this wounded world/nation I would vote R....DO NOT call me a liberal,
I see the desperate desire for a leader who would attempt to put this nation back together.....
WHERE is that person?

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds