'SO you say you want a revolution"..........rewind

06 Oct 2019 13:46 #1 by homeagain

''But if you want money for minds that hate, brother you can count me out"...........LISTEN TO THE LYRICS........REVOLUTION by the Beatles.....

History just revolves....again and again and here we are on rewind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Oct 2019 15:02 #2 by ramage
"History just revolves....again and again and here we are on rewind."
Perhaps this reference will help.
George Santayana (1863-1952), in his Reason in Common Sense, The Life of Reason, Vol.1, wrote "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

10 Oct 2019 08:13 #3 by homeagain

ramage wrote: "History just revolves....again and again and here we are on rewind."
George Santayana (1863-1952), in his Reason in Common Sense, The Life of Reason, Vol.1, wrote "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

[/b]

THIS theme runs thru out the songs (lyrics) I post.......I tend to think out of the box and I am NOT
main stream, I am,however,old enough to have seen historical events AND we are in one right now.......the songs are my method of "messaging" a massive problem.

19 Dec 2019 16:15 - 19 Dec 2019 16:20 #4 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

ramage wrote: "History just revolves....again and again and here we are on rewind."

[/b]

THIS theme runs thru out the songs (lyrics) I post.......I tend to think out of the box and I am NOT
main stream, I am,however,old enough to have seen historical events AND we are in one right now.......the songs are my method of "messaging" a massive problem.

BEATLES bring it home.....best lyrics ever.(lyric change from Mao to KIM OR PUTIN)

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds