BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

20 Oct 2019 08:41 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote: That's just what your worthless news media tell you. You're being played for a fool.

Are you still seriously thinking Biden has a chance? Have you listened to him lately?

[/b]

And this is an example of GOOD debate? REALLY? Your attacks are audacious,but lacking
in substance. WHAT example would you give that backs your claim......IF you want to call out a poster, it would be wise to follow your own counsel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2019 21:06 #12 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote: That's just what your worthless news media tell you. You're being played for a fool.

Are you still seriously thinking Biden has a chance? Have you listened to him lately?

[/b]

And this is an example of GOOD debate? REALLY? Your attacks are audacious,but lacking
in substance. WHAT example would you give that backs your claim......IF you want to call out a poster, it would be wise to follow your own counsel.

Listen to how he speaks today vs, how he spoke during the 2008 campaign. If you can't see a major difference in his sharpness and focus, I think you should look a little closer. I feel bad for him because I think he's having some serious problems with memory and just getting out coherent sentences that make sense. It's not just the crazy stuff he's said lately that make no sense, it's the stumbling and stammering way he says it. Sorry HA, but Joe isn't going to make it... he needed to retire when his VP run was over.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Oct 2019 19:49 #14 by Rick
Still believing in polls Brandon? I suggest you put your trust in your own eyes and ears next time you watch Biden speak.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Oct 2019 22:35 - 25 Oct 2019 10:43 #15 by Brandon
Right. Why should I trust polls when I have an ******** **** *** ******** to give me the real scoop from his secret DNC contacts?

25 Oct 2019 07:38 #16 by Rick
I'm betting you trusted the polls in 2016.... and I didn't say you should trust me, I said you should trust your own eyes and ears. I look forward to your retraction when Biden finally has to bow out.

George Orwell

25 Oct 2019 09:07 #17 by Brandon
We've been over this before. The polls in 2016 had Clinton winning the popular vote by a slight margin. That happened.

25 Oct 2019 19:33 #18 by Rick

Brandon wrote: We've been over this before. The polls in 2016 had Clinton winning the popular vote by a slight margin. That happened.

"Why 2016 election polls missed their mark"
www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09...s-missed-their-mark/

"A 2016 Review: Why Key State Polls Were Wrong About Trump"
www.nytimes.com/2017/05/31/upshot/a-2016...ong-about-trump.html

"A group of major pollsters just released an autopsy report to explain why the polls were such a disaster in 2016"
www.businessinsider.com/trump-hillary-cl...y-polls-wrong-2017-5

"4 Possible Reasons The Polls Got It So Wrong This Year"
www.npr.org/2016/11/14/502014643/4-possi...t-so-wrong-this-year

I'm sure there was some polls that got it right but I remember clearly the left acting like it wasn't even going to be close, then after the election the pundits were in complete shock.

George Orwell

28 Oct 2019 07:42 #19 by Brandon
Did you even read those articles? The polls got it right, apart from failing to anticipate that 77,000 morons too many in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan would vote for the idiot king.

29 Oct 2019 21:47 #20 by Rick

Brandon wrote: Did you even read those articles? The polls got it right, apart from failing to anticipate that 77,000 morons too many in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan would vote for the idiot king.

Just quoted several liberal news sources.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds