BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money" was created by homeagain

www.factcheck.org/2019/10/fact-trump-tv-...n-biden-and-ukraine/

can't find the poster and thread that showed Biden.....'"your not getting your money".....MY reply was a need to see FULL context of the
post......well here it is....AGAIN, the devil is in the details......MISLEADING message.
10 Oct 2019 10:36 #1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by towermonkey on topic BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

The details are interesting. They are coming out too. Biden will be done. Trump probably hung himself on that particular bit of Obama ere corruption, but Biden will go down for it.
10 Oct 2019 17:14 #2

Replied by FredHayek on topic BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

Vice President is not in top form right now. Maybe one of the reasons he didn't jump in when Hillary stumbled in 2016? Think Senator Hillary Clinton will jump in? Or does Elizabeth Warren already have that niche locked up?
10 Oct 2019 18:03 #3

Replied by Brandon on topic BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

towermonkey wrote: The details are interesting.

Because they're proving you wrong?
11 Oct 2019 08:08 #4

Replied by Rick on topic BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

Brandon wrote:

Sorry Brandon, you're predicted nominee is toast... he and his worthless son put the final nail in his own coffin. Another 3 time loser.
14 Oct 2019 19:57 #5

Replied by Brandon on topic BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

That's just what your worthless news media tell you. You're being played for a fool.
15 Oct 2019 07:12 #6

Replied by homeagain on topic BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote:

Sorry Brandon, you're predicted nominee is toast... he and his worthless son put the final nail in his own coffin. Another 3 time loser.

[/b]

HEY,all is good. IF Biden drops out, BLOOMBERG will drop in (the dark horse,perhaps)
15 Oct 2019 07:12 #7

Replied by towermonkey on topic BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

Bloomberg??? HAHAHA! He might break 1% but I doubt it. I saw AOC going after Mayor Pete on Twitter for being too far right. I think you guys are stuck with Warren.
15 Oct 2019 07:20 #8
Attachments:

towermonkey wrote: I saw AOC going after Mayor Pete on Twitter for being too far right.

And what does this prove?
15 Oct 2019 07:43 #9

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds