BIDEN'S bold statement ''YOU are not getting your money"

10 Oct 2019 10:36 #1 by homeagain
www.factcheck.org/2019/10/fact-trump-tv-...n-biden-and-ukraine/

can't find the poster and thread that showed Biden.....'"your not getting your money".....MY reply was a need to see FULL context of the
post......well here it is....AGAIN, the devil is in the details......MISLEADING message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 Oct 2019 17:14 #2 by Pony Soldier
The details are interesting. They are coming out too. Biden will be done. Trump probably hung himself on that particular bit of Obama ere corruption, but Biden will go down for it.

10 Oct 2019 18:03 #3 by FredHayek
Vice President is not in top form right now. Maybe one of the reasons he didn't jump in when Hillary stumbled in 2016? Think Senator Hillary Clinton will jump in? Or does Elizabeth Warren already have that niche locked up?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Oct 2019 08:08 #4 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: The details are interesting.

Because they're proving you wrong?

14 Oct 2019 19:57 #5 by Rick

Brandon wrote:

Sorry Brandon, you're predicted nominee is toast... he and his worthless son put the final nail in his own coffin. Another 3 time loser.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Oct 2019 07:12 #6 by Brandon
That's just what your worthless news media tell you. You're being played for a fool.

15 Oct 2019 07:12 #7 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote:

Sorry Brandon, you're predicted nominee is toast... he and his worthless son put the final nail in his own coffin. Another 3 time loser.

[/b]

HEY,all is good. IF Biden drops out, BLOOMBERG will drop in (the dark horse,perhaps)

15 Oct 2019 07:20 #8 by Pony Soldier
Bloomberg??? HAHAHA! He might break 1% but I doubt it. I saw AOC going after Mayor Pete on Twitter for being too far right. I think you guys are stuck with Warren.
Attachments:

15 Oct 2019 07:43 #9 by Brandon

towermonkey wrote: I saw AOC going after Mayor Pete on Twitter for being too far right.

And what does this prove?

19 Oct 2019 19:19 #10 by Rick

Brandon wrote: That's just what your worthless news media tell you. You're being played for a fool.

Are you still seriously thinking Biden has a chance? Have you listened to him lately?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.190 seconds