Subpoena Contempt

03 Nov 2019 12:07 - 03 Nov 2019 12:16 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Subpoena Contempt

Rick wrote: If Trump had a secret server that he used for government business and decided to delete tens of thousand of emails which were under congressional subpoena, would that be considered "subpoena contempt"? This is a pretty easy one to answer is you have an honest bone in your body..

THIS is a perfect picture of ignorance or denial....OMG does the collective NOT read./research?
The statement is proof positive the collective is **********.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Nov 2019 08:39 #22 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic Subpoena Contempt
The White House Chief of Staff (Acting) has defied a Congressional subpoena. Is this a defensible action? What should Congress now do?

White House acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney defied a subpoena issued by House Democrats overnight that sought to compel his testimony in the impeachment inquiry on Friday, skipping his deposition.

www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mick-mul...r-BBWteIt?li=BBnb7Kz

08 Nov 2019 15:40 #23 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Subpoena Contempt
1. Yes
2. Go to court and present your case for the supoena.

09 Nov 2019 10:08 #24 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Subpoena Contempt

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: If Trump had a secret server that he used for government business and decided to delete tens of thousand of emails which were under congressional subpoena, would that be considered "subpoena contempt"? This is a pretty easy one to answer is you have an honest bone in your body..

THIS is a perfect picture of ignorance or denial....OMG does the collective NOT read./research?

What is ignorant about what I said? Are you saying the Hillary did not have a secret server that she used in part for government business? Are you saying she didn't delete 33,000 emails, destroy her devices, and bleachbit her secret server? Are you really saying that Trump wouldn't have been destroyed if he had done the same thing? Please, I'm begging you to give me something more than insults and the usual claim that I haven't done my research. I'm willing to debate these points... ARE YOU?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Nov 2019 16:01 #25 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

What is ignorant about what I said? Are you saying the Hillary did not have a secret server that she used in part for government business? Are you saying she didn't delete 33,000 emails, destroy her devices, and bleachbit her secret server? Are you really saying that Trump wouldn't have been destroyed if he had done the same thing? Please, I'm begging you to give me something more than insults and the usual claim that I haven't done my research. I'm willing to debate these points... ARE YOU?

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/465883-w...et-government-server

TRUMP SURREPTITIOUSLY HID (no he did not delete)information that should have been
given to congress....he THOUGHT this action would not be discovered and his quid pro quo
strong arming would success. Much to his surprise, MANY integrity driven individuals were
in strong disagreement with his actions....they were alarmed and rightfully so. THUS the
present p.o.s that is swirling around in the toilet bowl.....just like the theft from charities for
his own gain....we have a horror of a human being for our leader.

In fairness.... THIS fubar is not clearly defined in the Constitution,because the framers never
anticipated the audacious actions of a mob boss......AGAIN, THE FOURTH TURNING....legal
actions against corruption is at the fore front....HOW do we restore integrity, honesty and
honor to this nation.....OR do we let lawlessness prevail?

09 Nov 2019 18:31 #26 by Rick
Why is it that you can never answer my questions. You say I'm ignorant but can't refute my statements, you just deflect to Trump. Lets address what Hillary did and ask yourself whether or not you would be concerned at all if Trump did what Hillary did., If you're willing and able to that, I will address your comments about Trump. Deal?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Nov 2019 20:11 #27 by homeagain
IF TRUMP HAD A SECRET SERVER FOR GOV. BUSINESS....I answered your question in spades.....your tendency to overlook the obvious is tiresome.

10 Nov 2019 11:40 #28 by Rick

homeagain wrote: IF TRUMP HAD A SECRET SERVER FOR GOV. BUSINESS....I answered your question in spades.....your tendency to overlook the obvious is tiresome.

No, you really didn't. Lets try an easier yes or no question
If Trump did the exact same thing as Hillary did, would that be a problem for you?
Yes or no?

George Orwell

10 Nov 2019 16:55 - 10 Nov 2019 20:23 #29 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: IF TRUMP HAD A SECRET SERVER FOR GOV. BUSINESS....I answered your question in spades.....your tendency to overlook the obvious is tiresome.

If Trump did the exact same thing as Hillary did, would that be a problem for you?
Yes or no?

[/b]

It has already been researched,investigated and reviewed to death....I will not post a reference,
THERE WAS NO ILLEGAL activity found, some things SHOULD have been reviewed and
revised within the parameters. I have a VERY REAL PROBLEM with Hillary for an entirely
different reason. The f**k up with Benegazhi.

THE KING on the flip side, was purposely hiding email threads and I have already detailed that in another post. I have a problem with BOTH sides of the political spectrum, so your assumptions are many.....however they are incorrect.

13 Nov 2019 19:04 #30 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

Yes or no?

[/b]

It has already been researched,investigated and reviewed to death....I will not post a reference,
THERE WAS NO ILLEGAL activity found, some things SHOULD have been reviewed and
revised within the parameters. I have a VERY REAL PROBLEM with Hillary for an entirely
different reason. The f**k up with Benegazhi.

THE KING on the flip side, was purposely hiding email threads and I have already detailed that in another post. I have a problem with BOTH sides of the political spectrum, so your assumptions are many.....however they are incorrect.

Who investigated Hillary and was that "investigation" on par with how Trump gets investigation? You know the answer if you're honest.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds