Voter suppression in jeffco

17 Oct 2019 20:09 #1 by Uechigirl28
If you haven't gotten your ballot yet, please check jeffcos web site to make sure they didn't change your address without your knowledge/permission. I have a Littleton mailing address and have since I moved up here 11 years ago and for the past 2 elections, the county has changed my and my husband's info to Conifer without permission or reason, so we didn't get out ballots. And yet, tonight I got a jury summons sent to my correct address, so the issue seems to be limited to voting. There's absolutely no valid reason for them to do this. We get flimsy excuses from the county saying we can vote in person. This doesn't really work as my husband would have to take time off of work, plus there's no valid reason for this to happen in the first place! If you find your address has been changed, contact them immediately. This is unacceptable.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Oct 2019 07:40 #2 by homeagain
THIS is not good. Per Colorado Sun pub. this week.....DARK MONEY is footing the TABOR
prop.....to insure it will go down...thereby opening the flood gate of legal taxes at any time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds