Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard are Russian Assets!

21 Oct 2019 10:39 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

ScienceChic wrote: Two points:
1. Gabbard hasn't polled anywhere near double digits this entire time, how in the world would she possibly be a "viable candidate" who has a chance in hell

I’d ask you the same thing about the other Russian asset, Jill Stein. What was the point of her candidacy SC?

[/b]

As I understand it.....she advocates for the GREEN PARTY and despises the two party system...
so she has run several times using the Green party platform......at this point in history, I am not
sure you can TRUST ANYTHING. I am skeptical about our system and it's checks and balances.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Oct 2019 07:59 #12 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

1. Gabbard hasn't polled anywhere near double digits this entire time, how in the world would she possibly be a "viable candidate" who has a chance in hell

I’d ask you the same thing about the other Russian asset, Jill Stein. What was the point of her candidacy SC?

[/b]

As I understand it.....she advocates for the GREEN PARTY and despises the two party system...
so she has run several times using the Green party platform......at this point in history, I am not
sure you can TRUST ANYTHING. I am skeptical about our system and it's checks and balances.

Who cares who she advocates for? Isn't this still America where you can stand for anything you care about without being labelled a Russian asset? I don't agree with much of what Stein says but I completely sympathize with the way she is being treated by people who mostly align with her ideology.

Watch this video and try to find a lie in it from either Carlson or Stein. (Yeah, it's FOX, I promise you'll recover)

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Oct 2019 09:36 #13 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

[/b]

Who cares who she advocates for? Isn't this still America where you can stand for anything you care about without being labelled a Russian asset? I don't agree with much of what Stein says but I completely sympathize with the way she is being treated by people who mostly align with her ideology.

Watch this video and try to find a lie in it from either Carlson or Stein. (Yeah, it's FOX, I promise you'll recover)

I think you misunderstood my reply, for SC......I, personally, AGREE with you....I was just providing background info.

22 Oct 2019 19:51 #14 by Rick
You out there SC? What say you about Jill Stein being a Russian asset? Hillary also said ten year old's are hacking our elections. Does that sound like anything factual or even sane to you?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Oct 2019 08:02 #15 by Rick
Well well well, according to my sources embedded deep in the corruption infested bowels of the DNC, Hillary is indeed going to enter the race. This is not just the rumors you're hearing from your worthless sources, this is inevitable. Your field of candidates is so bad that your're going to have to pull the lever for the Russian conspiracy queen of corruption. Enjoy!

George Orwell

24 Oct 2019 08:12 #16 by Brandon

Rick wrote: according to my sources embedded deep in the corruption infested bowels of the DNC

Easily the least credible thing I've ever seen here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: koobookie

24 Oct 2019 17:25 #17 by homeagain

Rick wrote: Well well well, according to my sources embedded deep in the corruption infested bowels of the DNC, Hillary is indeed going to enter the race. This is not just the rumors you're hearing from your worthless sources, this is inevitable. Your field of candidates is so bad that your're going to have to pull the lever for the Russian conspiracy queen of corruption. Enjoy!

GEE, the reality of the issue is this......she is promoting a book, and ANY press will assist her.
You know the P.R. machine is prominent in ANY endeavor.

24 Oct 2019 18:52 #18 by Rick

Brandon wrote:

Rick wrote: according to my sources embedded deep in the corruption infested bowels of the DNC

Easily the least credible thing I've ever seen here.

You have no idea who I am and how many crazy leftists I know, but that's ok, I would never expect you to believe anything I say. I also have a sense of humor, you should try it sometime.

Looks like your pick is starting to show some serious mental cracks so who's your next choice? Surely there's somebody on that big stage that could inspire you, right?

George Orwell

24 Oct 2019 22:32 #19 by Brandon

Rick wrote: You have no idea who I am and how many crazy leftists I know, but that's ok, I would never expect you to believe anything I say. I also have a sense of humor, you should try it sometime.

Looks like your pick is starting to show some serious mental cracks so who's your next choice? Surely there's somebody on that big stage that could inspire you, right?

Glass houses, Rick. Check the thread topic.

25 Oct 2019 19:41 #20 by Rick
So you think Biden's mental state is sharp?

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds