Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard are Russian Assets!

26 Oct 2019 10:08 #21 by Brandon
Well, it's your thread, so if you don't have the attention span to keep it on topic that's cool. Biden is definitely over the current bar set by the occupant of the Oval Office.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

26 Oct 2019 17:42 #22 by ramage
Rep. Gabbard is not going to run for Congress while also running for the democrat candidacy for the President. I find that refreshing.
Perhaps "Clyde" can tell us whether Rep. Gabbard is over the current bar.

26 Oct 2019 17:51 #23 by Blazer Bob

ramage wrote: Rep. Gabbard is not going to run for Congress while also running for the democrat candidacy for the President. I find that refreshing.
Perhaps "Clyde" can tell us whether Rep. Gabbard is over the current bar.

What? Who's Clyde?

27 Oct 2019 09:36 #24 by ramage
Brandon = "Clyde" Barrow of Bonnie and Clyde

That is my interpretation of his avatar. Or perhaps it could be George "Machine Gun Kelly" Barnes.

Now onto the news.
From medium.com 10/25/2019

Eating Their Own: The Clinton Wing’s Elevation Of Kai Kahele
Robbie Jaeger

" A Democrat taking a fiercely public stand against Hillary Clinton is an act of defiance rarely seen in a non election scenario — and while Gabbard is indeed running for President, Clinton is (at the moment) a spectator. The aftermath of the exchange has very quickly brought out the full force of a very much alive Clinton-wing of the establishment left. Their response has been strategic and cutthroat — the Democrats have decided to Primary one of their own. To make sure that is goes their way, they need elevate her congressional opponent, Kai Kahele.
So that’s exactly what they’re doing."

27 Oct 2019 10:34 - 27 Oct 2019 10:37 #25 by Rick

ramage wrote: Brandon = "Clyde" Barrow of Bonnie and Clyde

That is my interpretation of his avatar. Or perhaps it could be George "Machine Gun Kelly" Barnes.

Now onto the news.
From medium.com 10/25/2019

Eating Their Own: The Clinton Wing’s Elevation Of Kai Kahele
Robbie Jaeger

" A Democrat taking a fiercely public stand against Hillary Clinton is an act of defiance rarely seen in a non election scenario — and while Gabbard is indeed running for President, Clinton is (at the moment) a spectator. The aftermath of the exchange has very quickly brought out the full force of a very much alive Clinton-wing of the establishment left. Their response has been strategic and cutthroat — the Democrats have decided to Primary one of their own. To make sure that is goes their way, they need elevate her congressional opponent, Kai Kahele.
So that’s exactly what they’re doing."

Well it's working for at least a couple people on this board who think it's some kind of smart and strategic move. I guess that's true for the sheep who are dangerously uninformed.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

30 Oct 2019 09:46 #26 by ramage
Looks like Hillary is at it again.
Attachments:

30 Oct 2019 19:21 #27 by Rick

ramage wrote: Looks like Hillary is at it again.

When Hillary is on her death bed, she'll still be ranting about how she won. Remember when she said Trump would never accept a loss?...LOL.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds