Warren to Release "Medicare for All Plan" Soon!

25 Oct 2019 07:59 #1 by Rick
This should be fascinating to see how these numbers can add up (Common Core math maybe?). After this impossible math equation, I'd like to see her calculations for giving every illegal immigrant free health care, free college for all, student debt forgiveness, and all the other "free" things she is promising someone else is going to pay. Unless Hillary jumps in or someone from the outside decides to save the day, Warren is your candidate and you'll have to support her and her silly ideas that she will eventually have to walk back if she happens to win (God help us all).

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Oct 2019 09:12 #2 by Brandon
How about actually proving her policy proposals wouldn't work? You keep saying it's easy, but you never do it.

25 Oct 2019 10:04 #3 by FredHayek
Remember when President Obama promised us ACA would save American households $2000 a year? Politicians are known for overpromising and underdelivering.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Oct 2019 10:18 #4 by Brandon
I wasn't asking about ACA. I was asking for some proof that Warren's proposals are not feasible.

25 Oct 2019 12:52 #5 by ramage
Perhaps, "Clyde" you can tell us what Warren's proposals are? Other than the liberal sibboleth "Medicare for All" she has issued no position paper on her healthcare proposal.

25 Oct 2019 13:01 #6 by Brandon
It's "shibboleth," Ivan.

25 Oct 2019 17:51 #7 by ramage
A cutting riposte Clyde, a correction of a typo. Thank you now please answer the question

25 Oct 2019 18:51 #8 by Rick

Brandon wrote: How about actually proving her policy proposals wouldn't work? You keep saying it's easy, but you never do it.

How can I prove that her policy won't work when she doesn't have one? All she has so far is a promise to do something. She could tell us that she's going to find a cure for cancer... no actual way to do it, just a promise that people like you are likely to believe. I'll wait for her brilliant plan to come out and then I'll prove with simple math how it won't work.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

26 Oct 2019 07:21 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

Brandon wrote: How about actually proving her policy proposals wouldn't work? You keep saying it's easy, but you never do it.

How can I prove that her policy won't work when she doesn't have one? All she has so far is a promise to do something. She could tell us that she's going to find a cure for cancer... no actual way to do it, just a promise that people like you are likely to believe. I'll wait for her brilliant plan to come out and then I'll prove with simple math how it won't work.

[/b]

While I agree with your reply, the SAME can be said about the king's plan.....The $$$ is not there,
the devil is in the details and THAT is a problem for both parties.

26 Oct 2019 08:46 #10 by tennisfreak
Can't get blood out of a turnup

Time to create page: 0.182 seconds