The number THREE....

19 Dec 2019 07:34 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The number THREE....

homeagain wrote: THIS is mind blowing...I'm official an old person. I have been witness to Three impeachments of our nation's leaders. The significance of that
is stunning......because I have never thought of myself as OLD.

I have a cartoon on my frig (don't know how to download the image).....two old ladies sitting on a park bench....you know, saggy dress, stockings rolled down, big old lady shoes......one says" I don't want to be one of those old ladies everyone says,what a sweet old lady"...I want to be the one everyone says " OH CRAP, what is she up to now!".....AGE is a awkward thing, I am just learning that. (slow learner).:unsure:

IMPEACHED.....and the archives will ALL reflect that TAKING A STAND, altho detrimental to
some, was a courageous thing to do.

the WOW...wiser older woman, has caged the king.....politically speaking,we are in stalemate
because releasing the charges to the senate is NOT going to happen . CHESS is a strategic
game and the king THOUGHT he had the advantage......just as a reminder......Pelosi's daughter
stated "she will cut off your head and you won't even know you are bleeding"....(Scorpio.......
M.O.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Dec 2019 18:49 #12 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The number THREE....

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: THIS is mind blowing...I'm official an old person. I have been witness to Three impeachments of our nation's leaders. The significance of that
is stunning......because I have never thought of myself as OLD.

I have a cartoon on my frig (don't know how to download the image).....two old ladies sitting on a park bench....you know, saggy dress, stockings rolled down, big old lady shoes......one says" I don't want to be one of those old ladies everyone says,what a sweet old lady"...I want to be the one everyone says " OH CRAP, what is she up to now!".....AGE is a awkward thing, I am just learning that. (slow learner).:unsure:

IMPEACHED.....and the archives will ALL reflect that TAKING A STAND, altho detrimental to
some, was a courageous thing to do.

the WOW...wiser older woman, has caged the king.....politically speaking,we are in stalemate
because releasing the charges to the senate is NOT going to happen . CHESS is a strategic
game and the king THOUGHT he had the advantage......just as a reminder......Pelosi's daughter
stated "she will cut off your head and you won't even know you are bleeding"....(Scorpio.......
M.O.)

And when this causes the Dems to lose the House and presidency, how wise would she be then?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

20 Dec 2019 08:05 #13 by homeagain
JMO.....THAT will not happen....the reason.....ALL has not unfolded.

16 Jan 2020 10:39 #14 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.politico.com/news/2019/11/03/speier-...p-impeachment-064836

For the month of Nov. it is mind numbing notes.......for the month of Dec. it is decision time.
FOR those who demised my musings as made up fantasy........wait for it.:Ivoted:

AND WE HAVE ARRIVED.......

16 Jan 2020 10:40 - 16 Jan 2020 10:41 #15 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: JMO.....THAT will not happen....the reason.....ALL has not unfolded.

[/b]

please note the date of this entry......DEC 20

16 Jan 2020 13:48 #16 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The number THREE....
These last two impeachments, of Clinton and Trump set a dangerous new precedent. Don't like the president? Impeach him. The Democrats and media have been searching for three years to find something to impeach Trump on. They finally get something. Expect all future presidents that have a House that is another party to get impeached.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

16 Jan 2020 14:49 #17 by homeagain
CORRUPTION at the highest level, involving MULTIPLE hi ranking officials.....playing loose and
fast is NEVER a good idea....because it will ALWAYS circle back around,and entwine you in it's
web.

16 Jan 2020 19:04 #18 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The number THREE....

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: JMO.....THAT will not happen....the reason.....ALL has not unfolded.

[/b]

I've made note of that date and will be happy to compile a list of your predictions and the actual outcomes if you'd like.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jan 2020 07:22 - 17 Jan 2020 08:06 #19 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

I've made note of that date and will be happy to compile a list of your predictions and the actual outcomes if you'd like.

[/b]

PLEASE do so......because you will find that the dates (Q2. and Q3) WILL trend with what was happening BEHIND the scenes, UN disclosed to the American people....the impeachment records have shown APRIL AND MAY were when the strong arming of Ukraine began.....the king promised to bring home the troops and THEN proceeded to conjure up a conflict to bring us to the point war....the king has changed his storyline several times,which is suspect.
STILL might happen, troops are on their way/on foreign soil as we speak.....wag the dog....
WHY the timing? The only thing that was in error was a RECESSION and THAT was averted
barely....because of the feds repo .......they are STILL walking a fine line...because rates are
next to nothing.

WHEN you step back and overview the scenario the TREND is there.....the details shift
as MORE FACTS are revealed.....ALL is as it should be.....because an individual can fake it
for awhile and THINK he comes away clean...but, in the end,the TRUTH will cut thru the crap.

OH BUT WAIT.....there is more....you think this trend is complete? BOLTON knows all and
the king has made sure the evidence will NOT be available....IF he has done no wrong.then
WHY withhold any evidence.....clearing my name would be paramount in this scenario. WHY
is the king blocking ALL facts?

THIS TRANSIT times out end of March...Q2 April.....the train will have left the crossroads and
you will no longer see or hear this train.....WAIT FOR IT.....astrology gives you trends, it suggests actions to be taken,you (collectively)have free will,choice is always yours. I would
prefer not to be hit with a brick(the universe works that way....pay attention and avoid shit,OR
ignore and be hit with a brick)....the king has a brick coming his way...it's in mid air as we speak.jmo

17 Jan 2020 09:20 #20 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The number THREE....
What about the China trade war? New deal signed this week.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds