The number THREE....

17 Jan 2020 16:06 #21 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic The number THREE....
WHEN has China ever upheld their agreements? That was the reason the king jumped onto the
tariff train. I will NOT hold my breath that this agreement is solid....we will just wait.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2020 18:23 #22 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic The number THREE....

homeagain wrote: WHEN has China ever upheld their agreements? That was the reason the king jumped onto the
tariff train. I will NOT hold my breath that this agreement is solid....we will just wait.

Yeah, the best strategy would have been to allow Chine to keep stealing intellectual property and to rip us off with horrible trade deals made by ignorant politicians. You still can't show me anyone on the left tat has any kind of achievable strategy to deal with China. Show me, I dare you.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

18 Jan 2020 11:08 #23 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: WHEN has China ever upheld their agreements? That was the reason the king jumped onto the

Yeah, the best strategy would have been to allow Chine to keep stealing intellectual property and to rip us off with horrible trade deals made by ignorant politicians. You still can't show me anyone on the left tat has any kind of achievable strategy to deal with China. Show me, I dare you.[/quot

e]

Hey, DENNIS RODMAN is available..I think he managed to negotiate a prisoner release in
a pretty spectacular way, WHY is that?

18 Jan 2020 15:22 #24 by Rick
Well I suppose Rodman would be more effective that any of the six people on that last debate stage. Maybe you’ll get lucky and he’ll jump into the race at the last minute. Lol

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jan 2020 10:11 #25 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The number THREE....

Rick wrote: Well I suppose Rodman would be more effective that any of the six people on that last debate stage. Maybe you’ll get lucky and he’ll jump into the race at the last minute. Lol

Or any of the last administrations since Nixon who thought it was a great idea to give China most favored nation trading status? A nation that pollutes America with excessive lead in the products they sell us, lock up their religious minorities, and steal our technology. Plus give Biden relatives lots of cash. China would love for Biden to win in November, a senile man who owes them. Grampa Joe might even be willing to look the other way when they invade Taiwan.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Jan 2020 19:17 #26 by Rick

FredHayek wrote:

Rick wrote: Well I suppose Rodman would be more effective that any of the six people on that last debate stage. Maybe you’ll get lucky and he’ll jump into the race at the last minute. Lol

Or any of the last administrations since Nixon who thought it was a great idea to give China most favored nation trading status? A nation that pollutes America with excessive lead in the products they sell us, lock up their religious minorities, and steal our technology. Plus give Biden relatives lots of cash. China would love for Biden to win in November, a senile man who owes them. Grampa Joe might even be willing to look the other way when they invade Taiwan.

Pretty much every one of our enemies would love to see any of those 6 Democrats that are trying to beat Trump.

George Orwell

21 Jan 2020 07:05 #27 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

Pretty much every one of our enemies would love to see any of those 6 Democrats that are trying to beat Trump.

[/b]

NOT just enemies,but ALLIES also......he has pretty much pissed off the entire globe....wrong
thing to do when shit hits the fan and NO ONE wishes to come to aid your actions.

21 Jan 2020 10:01 #28 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic The number THREE....
The Iranian Ayatollah has just put a three million dollar bounty on Trump's head. Pelosi would put an even higher bounty on him if she could, right?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

21 Jan 2020 10:55 #29 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic The number THREE....
3 million? It was 80 million a couple of weeks ago. Are they warming up to Trump?

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds