TWELEVE months, two futures....take your pick

08 Nov 2019 13:53 #1 by homeagain
www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/1...-rule-of-law/601549/

THE FOURTH TURNING......following the throes of the founding fathers vision OR watching the waste of wisdom ,washing down the drain.:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2019 10:15 #2 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/1...-rule-of-law/601549/

THE FOURTH TURNING......following the throes of the founding fathers vision OR watching the waste of wisdom ,washing down the drain.:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

The "waste of wisdom"? As for the founding fathers, they are not in high regard by the left these days, I don't think you've been paying attention to the leftist talking point trends. Do you think The Atlantic is a credible news source I should be reading?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Nov 2019 10:40 #3 by FredHayek
Quick, let's examine our tea leaves and find out who will win in 2020!

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Nov 2019 12:26 #4 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/1...-rule-of-law/601549/

The "waste of wisdom"? As for the founding fathers, they are not in high regard by the left these days, I don't think you've been paying attention to the leftist talking point trends. Do you think The Atlantic is a credible news source I should be reading?

[/b]

Apparently you did not read the by line and source , Constitutional Lawyer from prestigious college AND part of a project ''BATTLE FOR THE CONSTITUTION'' in partners with Natl. Constitution Center.......I peruse many sources for insight.

09 Nov 2019 18:42 #5 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

[/b]

Apparently you did not read the by line and source , Constitutional Lawyer from prestigious college AND part of a project ''BATTLE FOR THE CONSTITUTION'' in partners with Natl. Constitution Center.......I peruse many sources for insight.

One sided points of view are just that, one sided. I could post a lot of articles from sites like The Daily Caller in which credible people give their opinions that you would disagree with. That's just the other side I was talking about... the side that most liberals would like to silence.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

09 Nov 2019 19:51 #6 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

[/b]

One sided points of view are just that, one sided. I could post a lot of articles from sites like The Daily Caller in which credible people give their opinions that you would disagree with. That's just the other side I was talking about... the side that most liberals would like to silence.

Post away.....I'm always interested in the concept of integrity.

11 Nov 2019 18:04 #7 by FredHayek
I have to agree about the Atlantic. They often come to a conclusion and then build a story on what they want you to think. Go back a year or two later to their predictions and see how many times they get it wrong. Like declaring that President Trump was going to be impeached for his ties with Russia.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 Nov 2019 20:40 #8 by Rick

FredHayek wrote: I have to agree about the Atlantic. They often come to a conclusion and then build a story on what they want you to think. Go back a year or two later to their predictions and see how many times they get it wrong. Like declaring that President Trump was going to be impeached for his ties with Russia.

This is how the entire worthless media has operated for the last 3 years. Kavanaugh was a prime example of guilty before proven innocent and they collectively decided that Kavanaugh had the burden of proving his innocence. I'm so sick of these scumbags who pretend to be watchdogs while in reality they are just unAmerican lapdogs for the Democrats. This will go down as the most disgraceful 4 years in the history of journalism.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds