Explaining THIS to teenagers...

Replied by homeagain on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

ramage wrote: You reference states that a settlement was reached. If that is your FACT so be it. By the way,
I would like to employ you at 50K per MONTH to sit on my board. It is not important that you don't know anything about our business. Your husband is the VP of the US correct?


IF you review the source.....the case was opened over a year ago. The verdict was just announced this month. I have NO comprehension of the rest of your statement.....WTF?
12 Nov 2019 17:45 #11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by koobookie on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

NEW YORK (AP) — A judge Thursday ordered President Donald Trump to pay $2 million to an array of charities as a fine for misusing his own charitable foundation to further his political and business interests.

New York state Judge Saliann Scarpulla imposed the penalty after the president admitted to a series of abuses outlined in a lawsuit brought against him last year by the New York attorney general’s office.

Among other things, Trump acknowledged in a legal filing that he allowed his presidential campaign staff to coordinate with the Trump Foundation in holding a fundraiser for veterans during the run-up to the 2016 Iowa caucuses. The event was designed “to further Mr. Trump’s political campaign,” Scarpulla said.


apnews.com/7b8d0f5ce9cb4cadad948c2c414afd57

Pesky facts.
12 Nov 2019 18:03 #12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by FredHayek on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

koobookie wrote: While you're trying (and failing) to show that Pelosi and Obama are corrupt, our President illegally diverted $2.8 million from a charity for veterans to his 2016 campaign.

You honestly believe Nancy Pelosi would have earned those hundreds of millions if she hadn't been a member and Speaker for decades in the House? LOL. You really are naïve. And likewise, President Obama and his people helped out Netflix and were rewarded with this job he wasn't qualified for.


Provide your proof that they obtained their money in a corrupt manner. Otherwise, it's just hearsay.

Meanwhile, we know for a FACT that Trump is corrupt, since he took money from a charity - slated for veterans - and directed it to his campaign. Are you okay with that?


LOL. OK, you are right, Nancy Pelosi earned that 200 million moonlighting as an Uber driver. You people are so naïve. She used her position to do insider trading, and also award federal contracts to the companies that would kick money back to her and her husband.
#35
13 Nov 2019 11:38 #13

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by koobookie on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

FredHayek wrote: LOL. OK, you are right, Nancy Pelosi earned that 200 million moonlighting as an Uber driver. You people are so naïve. She used her position to do insider trading, and also award federal contracts to the companies that would kick money back to her and her husband.


Prove it.

Provide your evidence to prove your assertions, otherwise, you're just blowing smoke.
13 Nov 2019 11:43 #14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

koobookie wrote:

FredHayek wrote: LOL. OK, you are right, Nancy Pelosi earned that 200 million moonlighting as an Uber driver. You people are so naïve. She used her position to do insider trading, and also award federal contracts to the companies that would kick money back to her and her husband.


Prove it.

Provide your evidence to prove your assertions, otherwise, you're just blowing smoke.


Dead on koobookie. More than you know, I think.

media.giphy.com/media/11ZBS1nWCknSi4/giphy.gif
Last edit: 13 Nov 2019 12:55 by Blazer Bob.
13 Nov 2019 12:52 #15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by driver8 on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

Fred, it's really about $120m... and she and her husband appear to have made some smart investments in stocks and real estate to get there over quite a few years. Apple stock, wineries, all are purely legit, but yea... keep on slandering. That's all you seem to do on this board....

moneyinc.com/nancy-pelosi-net-worth/
13 Nov 2019 14:11 #16

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

Yes, I am sure it is all above board. For example Snopes found no evidence that she profited from this vote. Use the same standards for Republicans and they are all squeaky clean.

www.snopes.com/fact-check/american-samoa/
"Speaker Pelosi was the Congressional leader of the party that sponsored H.R. 2 (214 of the bill’s 222 cosponsors were Democrats), and it is true that Del Monte Foods’ San Francisco headquarters are located within the boundaries of the California district she represents in Congress. However, we haven’t found any evidence of a direct link between Speaker Pelosi and the decision to exclude American Samoa from the minimum wage legislation:


driver8 wrote: Fred, it's really about $120m... and she and her husband appear to have made some smart investments in stocks and real estate to get there over quite a few years. Apple stock, wineries, all are purely legit, but yea... keep on slandering. That's all you seem to do on this board....

moneyinc.com/nancy-pelosi-net-worth/

13 Nov 2019 17:15 #17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by ScienceChic on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

I think Pelosi should turn over her tax returns as well, being that she is 3rd in line for the presidency, but if you're going to throw out accusations that she earned her fortune through insider knowledge or illicit actions, you should be prepared to back that up you know.

Nancy Pelosi - Open Secrets
The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined nonconformists who are dedicated to justice, peace and brotherhood. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Your scars exist, but it’s your courage that defines you. ~Nalini Singh
13 Nov 2019 20:22 #18

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Explaining THIS to teenagers...

ScienceChic wrote: I think Pelosi should turn over her tax returns as well, being that she is 3rd in line for the presidency, but if you're going to throw out accusations that she earned her fortune through insider knowledge or illicit actions, you should be prepared to back that up you know.

Nancy Pelosi - Open Secrets


This is from 8 yrs ago but dollars to donuts it is still legal. You let the foxes guard the hen house and hens have bad luck, foxes good luck.

'60 Minutes' Uncovers Pelosi's Insider Stock Trades

www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/pelosi-stock...011/11/13/id/417848/

SC, are you suggesting Pelosi is not corrupt or just throwing shinny objects into the air?
13 Nov 2019 22:06 #19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
sponsors
© My Mountain Town (new)
Google+