A Mulvaney MOMENT

14 Nov 2019 17:44 - 14 Nov 2019 17:46 #1 by homeagain
A Mulvaney MOMENT was created by homeagain
Oh, this is GOOD,REAL GOOD...remember the scene in "A Few Good Men''? Jack, just loses it and says "you damn right I did"...(he is beyond furious and just wants to deck the Jag (Tom Cruise). THAT is what Mulvaney 's mistake was....now take this thought and extend to
how furious and frustrated the king is going to be,as he is enduring the impeachment proceedings. With his lack of a skill set to be subtle and
stable...Mulvaney's media fubar MIGHT be duplicated by the king..can't you just hear him shout YEA I DID IT,WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? In the movie he is immediately arrested. What might happen in real life?

(disclosure....this thought was NOT mine....heard it elsewhere,someone seems to think that is a REAL possibility.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

14 Nov 2019 18:44 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic A Mulvaney MOMENT

homeagain wrote: Oh, this is GOOD,REAL GOOD...remember the scene in "A Few Good Men''? Jack, just loses it and says "you damn right I did"...(he is beyond furious and just wants to deck the Jag (Tom Cruise). THAT is what Mulvaney 's mistake was....now take this thought and extend to
how furious and frustrated the king is going to be,as he is enduring the impeachment proceedings. With his lack of a skill set to be subtle and
stable...Mulvaney's media fubar MIGHT be duplicated by the king..can't you just hear him shout YEA I DID IT,WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT? In the movie he is immediately arrested. What might happen in real life?

(disclosure....this thought was NOT mine....heard it elsewhere,someone seems to think that is a REAL possibility.)

LOL!!! You just keep holding on to that hope. Life isn't like the movies because the movies are just make believe. The reality is that this newest circus is going to hurt the Dems, especially if this goes to the Senate and Mitch drags this out. I think the Senators running for president must be getting a little worried right now.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Nov 2019 07:57 #3 by koobookie
Replied by koobookie on topic A Mulvaney MOMENT
Actually, I think it's Trump that is a little worried. If he was innocent, why won't he release the full transcripts of the phone calls? Why won't he allow White House personnel, that have been issued subpoenas, to testify? What is he hiding?

This could all be cleared up and over if he just cooperated. Instead, he's on his way to becoming the third President to be impeached by the House.

I thought this administration was supposed to be the most transparent ever.

15 Nov 2019 13:34 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic A Mulvaney MOMENT

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: Oh, this is GOOD,REAL GOOD...remember the scene in "A Few Good Men''? Jack, just loses it and says "you damn right I did"...(he is beyond furious and just wants to deck the Jag (Tom Cruise). THAT is what Mulvaney 's mistake was....now take this thought and extend to

LOL!!! You just keep holding on to that hope. Life isn't like the movies because the movies are just make believe. The reality is that this newest circus is going to hurt the Dems, especially if this goes to the Senate and Mitch drags this out. I think the Senators running for president must be getting a little worried right now.

So-o-o, does Stone's guilty on all counts make for an interesting item for the king to respond to? NOW, I can really see the king losing it and going all Jack Nickelson on twitter, OR better
yet in a live TV broadcast.

15 Nov 2019 14:21 #5 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

So-o-o, does Stone's guilty on all counts make for an interesting item for the king to respond to? NOW, I can really see the king losing it and going all Jack Nickelson on twitter, OR better
yet in a live TV broadcast.

[/b]

HE JUST DID IT......on live tv impeachment, WITNESS TAMPERING VIA TWITTER.....SCHIFF
NAILED HIM ON IT IN REAL TIME.....OMG......life imitating movies.....:woohoo: :woohoo:

16 Nov 2019 06:31 #6 by homeagain
GEE Rick, no response......the collective must be confused and are unsure of the next command.:sick: :sick: :sick:

16 Nov 2019 07:46 #7 by Rick
"Witness tampering" LOL!!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Nov 2019 07:55 #8 by Rick
HA, dontcha just love how this female is talked to compared to the two men in the first hearing? Just the same playbook as the Blasey Ford fiasco... play on the tender feelings of of the fragile females and hope for the sympathy of the viewers. The women in my life would demand to be treated the same way men are and can stand up for themselves. These people are not doing women any favors by treating them like they are mentally weaker then men. I guess here is where I'm supposed to say JMO, but if you watch both hearings, it's pretty factual.

George Orwell

16 Nov 2019 10:18 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote: HA, dontcha just love how this female is talked to compared to the two men in the first hearing? Just the same playbook as the Blasey Ford fiasco... play on the tender feelings of of the fragile females and hope for the sympathy of the viewers. The women in my life would demand to be treated the same way men are and can stand up for themselves. These people are not doing women any favors by treating them like they are mentally weaker then men. I guess here is where I'm supposed to say JMO, but if you watch both hearings, it's pretty factual.

And what does the woman in your life think about being"grabbed by the p....."? AND being
cheated on while PREGNANT with your child? AND attempting to explain to YOUR teenage
son/daughter (if you have children/grandchildren) how STEALING from charities is a
respectable action? WHAT does she think of a father finding his OWN daughter "someone
he would date" (paraphrasing here, I can bring up the link, if you wish).....WHAT does she think
of a man who "cages" children after ripping them from their parents? WHAT does she think of a man who tells thousands of lies on a yearly basis and feels a sense of entitlement that is
beyond the spectrum of stable and solid.....Tell me, because from where I stand, I would
hire a VERY good divorce lawyer and make certain MY name was changed and walk away
with a considerably COMFORTABLE LIFE.......perhaps your "woman" would like to respond
for her self?

16 Nov 2019 12:04 #10 by Rick
You are incapable of staying on the topic when you don't have a good answer.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds