FOX finds fault

15 Nov 2019 17:19 #1 by homeagain
FOX finds fault was created by homeagain
thehill.com/homenews/media/470652-bret-b...ticle-of-impeachment

WHAT FUN......Fox declares the king's actions as impeachable.....truth stranger than fiction.....:woohoo: who knew?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Nov 2019 18:04 #2 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic FOX finds fault
It's called reporting.

15 Nov 2019 19:21 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic FOX finds fault

Blazer Bob wrote: It's called reporting.

Something the left is not capable of doing. And that's not an impeachable offense HA, sorry.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

15 Nov 2019 19:30 #4 by Rick
HA, if you actually stepped out of your echo chamber and watched Fox, you'd see that there's plenty of non-conservative leftist voices arguing their side. They are the most balanced because there is near zero balance in the rest of the media. I know this because I actually watch and read more leftist media than I do Fox.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

16 Nov 2019 06:27 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic FOX finds fault

Rick wrote: HA, if you actually stepped out of your echo chamber and watched Fox, you'd see that there's plenty of non-conservative leftist voices arguing their side. They are the most balanced because there is near zero balance in the rest of the media. I know this because I actually watch and read more leftist media than I do Fox.

I'm sorry...you forget...it was NOT always that way....HANNITY is the quasi secy. of state, Rush is
a die hard TRUMPER.....it was ONLY after some individuals started actually reporting of facts
that the change occurred...how do I know this. because the king,himself, CALLED OUT FOX
for not being supportive enough (loyal) and his poor feelings were injured.

16 Nov 2019 07:59 #6 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: HA, if you actually stepped out of your echo chamber and watched Fox, you'd see that there's plenty of non-conservative leftist voices arguing their side. They are the most balanced because there is near zero balance in the rest of the media. I know this because I actually watch and read more leftist media than I do Fox.

I'm sorry...you forget...it was NOT always that way....HANNITY is the quasi secy. of state, Rush is
a die hard TRUMPER.....it was ONLY after some individuals started actually reporting of facts
that the change occurred...how do I know this. because the king,himself, CALLED OUT FOX

The fact is, FOX has always given the left a voice on most of their programs where as the other networks rarely do unless its some squishy wimp like John Kasich or others who they know won't push conservative ideology too far.

George Orwell

16 Nov 2019 13:08 #7 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

The fact is, FOX has always given the left a voice on most of their programs where as the other networks rarely do unless its some squishy wimp like John Kasich or others who they know won't push conservative ideology too far.

Apparently you do not watch ARI on MSNBC at 4pm mst.....as a lawyer, he attempts to fill
in the left and right spaces for a balanced pov.

20 Nov 2019 14:29 #8 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic FOX finds fault
Rush Limbaugh doesn't work for Fox.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Nov 2019 20:41 - 20 Nov 2019 20:44 #9 by Rick
What is ARI? I can think of only one guy on TV or in print who actually does what a journalist should do, Chris Wallace. Tim Russert was another one but he's dead, like most of journalism.

George Orwell

21 Nov 2019 12:20 #10 by homeagain

Rick wrote: What is ARI? I can think of only one guy on TV or in print who actually does what a journalist should do, Chris Wallace. Tim Russert was another one but he's dead, like most of journalism.

www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-n...n-over-trump-915782/

I am SO-O-O elated that you find the FACTS correct per Chris Wallace.....the collective is
having a come to Jesus moement?

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds