FOX finds fault

21 Nov 2019 14:36 #11 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic FOX finds fault
Most of the news stations have both pundits and reporters. Pundits are TV show hosts who interview and discuss the news, mostly making their opinions known. Reporters are supposed to cover the news objectively. Hannity and Lawrence O'Donnell are pundits. Chris Wallace is supposed to be a reporter, but he often slips into punditry.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Nov 2019 16:53 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic FOX finds fault

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: What is ARI? I can think of only one guy on TV or in print who actually does what a journalist should do, Chris Wallace. Tim Russert was another one but he's dead, like most of journalism.

www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-n...n-over-trump-915782/

I am SO-O-O elated that you find the FACTS correct per Chris Wallace.....the collective is
having a come to Jesus moment?

AGAIN.....per Chris Wallace.....the king is a crash victim

21 Nov 2019 20:09 #13 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic FOX finds fault

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: What is ARI? I can think of only one guy on TV or in print who actually does what a journalist should do, Chris Wallace. Tim Russert was another one but he's dead, like most of journalism.

I am SO-O-O elated that you find the FACTS correct per Chris Wallace.....the collective is

His opinion, but can you show me someone more balanced on tv or print?

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Nov 2019 07:37 #14 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic FOX finds fault

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote:

His opinion, but can you show me someone more balanced on tv or print?

It is not what.but WHO is Ari......I have given you specific information on him, yet that must have gone unnoticed.

22 Nov 2019 21:28 #15 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic FOX finds fault

homeagain wrote:
It is not what.but WHO is Ari......I have given you specific information on him, yet that must have gone unnoticed.

Absolutely unnoticed, and I'm pretty sure I won't be missing anything of importance.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds