ANOTHER male believes he is "BMOC'" (big man on campus)

30 Nov 2019 12:52 #1 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/hunter-biden-fat...ild-dna-test-2019-11

Sounds like a male midlife crisis......WHAT was he thinking? That the stupidity of his stunts would NOT become public.....AGAIN, this period in
political history is about exposing the underbelly of corruption and lack of critical thinking. EGO knows no boundaries or political positioning.

Was it John EDWARDS that tried this and it did not go well....you would think that MALES MIGHT learn something from past performances of their gender.... nope.....excessive ego prohibits proactive thinking.:givemebeer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 Dec 2019 11:24 #2 by FredHayek
And new stories about his behavior in a strip club have me thinking that Hunter has no self control. Usually most people know how to keep themselves in check past a certain age but clearly he doesn't have this in his makeup. He should turn himself in for treatment before he does anymore damage to himself or others.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Dec 2019 19:40 #3 by Rick
I thought this was about Joe who just challenged a fat man to a pushup and running contest. Lots of mental problems with these two and Joe is still high in the polls LOL!!

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds