You’ve Been Brainwashed by Fake Journalists

13 Dec 2019 14:59 #1 by Rick
I’m pretty sure I can prove it.

List your top 3 news sources that you believe engaged in actual journalism, especially when it comes to the biggest news story of our lifetimes. If you don’t have 3, just give me one that covered the Russia investigation honestly and competently.

I don’t think any of you Trump haters will be able to do this because I think you know by now how much BS you willingly swallowed. I’ll wait.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

13 Dec 2019 17:15 #2 by Blazer Bob

13 Dec 2019 20:03 #3 by Rick

Blazer Bob wrote: CBS NBC ABC

LOL

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Dec 2019 23:47 #4 by Blazer Bob
How about Stratfor. HA puts a lot of faith in that one and I have seen some good stuff from them re: military issues.

14 Dec 2019 07:54 #5 by homeagain
OH, allow me to add.... INFOWARS....or Brietbart Have nice day......

14 Dec 2019 09:27 #6 by Rick

homeagain wrote: OH, allow me to add.... INFOWARS....or Brietbart Have nice day......

You can't do it, can you HA? You can't name one reliable source who covered the Russia investigation yet for years you believed what your trusted sources were telling you. Just give me one and we can talk about what they omitted and what they distorted, lied about, or PRESUMED to be true. The media is our only window into what is happening in our government and they continually try to paint a picture on the other side of the glass instead of allowing us to see what is actually there.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds