Iowa Debate Tonight

16 Jan 2020 19:10 #11 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Iowa Debate Tonight

homeagain wrote: Have watched NONE of the nonsense.....all-have gone as expected... without even wasting my time to sit and shake my head

WAITING.........

You're not even curious about the policies these candidates are proposing? You're going to be voting for one of those six people and you call it nonsense? If you're not interested in who might be running this country next year, why are you posting so many political threads? You confuse me.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Jan 2020 16:17 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Iowa Debate Tonight

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: Have watched NONE of the nonsense.....all-have gone as expected... without even wasting my time to sit and shake my head

WAITING.........

You're not even curious about the policies these candidates are proposing? You're going to be voting for one of those six people and you call it nonsense? If you're not interested in who might be running this country next year, why are you posting so many political threads? You confuse me.

1st bolded....I can read summaries of candidates stances....I do NOT need to see the stupidity.

2nd bolded as I posted before...THE FOURTH TURNING will/has a distinct bearing on how
this country will move forward....read my most recent post on SCOTUS case in spring/summer.

17 Jan 2020 18:18 #13 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

WAITING.........

1st bolded....I can read summaries of candidates stances....I do NOT need to see the stupidity.

2nd bolded as I posted before...THE FOURTH TURNING will/has a distinct bearing on how
this country will move forward....read my most recent post on SCOTUS case in spring/summer.

So reading the summaries of biased "journalists" is an adequate way to get to know the candidates? SMH

I still don't know what the forth turning is and I'm sure I'll never care to.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

19 Jan 2020 11:25 #14 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Iowa Debate Tonight

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

WAITING.........

So reading the summaries of biased "journalists" is an adequate way to get to know the candidates? SMH

[/b]

Gee, that is such an OPEN minded statement........you just might regret that thought in the future.

20 Jan 2020 19:13 #15 by Rick

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote:

WAITING.........

[/b]

Gee, that is such an OPEN minded statement........you just might regret that thought in the future.

i don’t waste a lot of time with nutty theories.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds