POTUS,PARNAS and probing for the truth

16 Jan 2020 14:35 #1 by homeagain
LES PARNAS and laying out the TRUTH.......before the letters of impeachment were delivered......the king can no longer hide.

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW that turns the screws so tight....NO ONE escapes thru the exit.....ALL are ''locked in""......wait for it,THIS will get bigger,better and bring everyone to their knees......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jan 2020 14:54 #2 by Pony Soldier
Lol “We’ve got him this time!”

16 Jan 2020 17:05 - 16 Jan 2020 17:07 #3 by homeagain

towermonkey wrote: Lol “We’ve got him this time!”

GAO got him......you might want to do a little research.....your levity is a bit premature.

16 Jan 2020 18:05 #4 by Pony Soldier
My levity is not affected by Trump. I’m not invested either way but I do find it amusing how every month it seems that he’s toast only to find out that he’s not. Lucy and the football.

16 Jan 2020 18:53 #5 by Rick
So today of all days another big government bureaucracy has the undisputed goods on Trump? Where were they months or even weeks or days ago? Another Hail Mary I'm guessing. But at least it provides the TDS crowd some short lived pain killers. :cheer:

Do Dems really want to call witnesses if it means Republicans can call theirs? I hope so.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

17 Jan 2020 08:17 #6 by homeagain

Rick wrote: So today of all days another big government bureaucracy has the undisputed goods on Trump? Where were they months or even weeks or days ago? Another Hail Mary I'm guessing. But at least it provides the TDS crowd some short lived pain killers. :cheer:

Do Dems really want to call witnesses if it means Republicans can call theirs? I hope so.

[/b]

As an indy....I want the TRUTH....FROM BOTH SIDES,so yes all witness,evidence..so the american people have a complete understanding of their gov. leaders....let the shit fly and
see who is clean and who is corrupt.

17 Jan 2020 09:19 #7 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

GAO got him......you might want to do a little research.....your levity is a bit premature.

The GAO "got" the Obama administration at least four times. You didn't say anything then.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

19 Jan 2020 11:29 #8 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

The GAO "got" the Obama administration at least four times. You didn't say anything then.

[/b]

was it on foreign interference in our democracy? NOPE, I think not.

20 Jan 2020 11:36 #9 by FredHayek

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

LOL, translated, since it was Obama doing the crimes, I will choose to ignore it.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 Jan 2020 14:08 #10 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

FredHayek wrote:

homeagain wrote:

[/b]

LOL, translated, since it was Obama doing the crimes, I will choose to ignore it.

[/b]

LINK please......you tend to spill stats,but neglect to note references.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds