All You Need to Know About Objectivity

23 Jan 2020 21:20 #1 by Rick
My I present, Adam Schiff. This is the guy that was chosen to act as persecutor in the impeachment of Trump. The guy who said for two years that he had solid evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Of course he never admitted and apologized for such an outrageous claim when he possessed zero evidence. No big deal since the motive was righteous, right?

Then comes the Second swing of the bat... Ukraine, the weak backup plan. So what does Schiff do this time to show his unprecedented objectivity... he tells an outrageous lie in a bullshit story he made up!! WTF are we allowing these days? We now allow someone who is, in essence, prosecuting The President of the United Staes to make up a story to try to sway the jury (We The People). Can any of you logically and truthfully justify that? What if this was a president you voted for?

Then comes the Senate trial where Schiff and other “objective” loons talk about conspiracy and quid pro quo when those are not in the F**KING ARTICLES! This isn’t a criminal trial but it should be conducted like one in that the prosecutor can not accuse the defendant of anything they feel like painting him with.

So anyway, this is Schiff’s final swing, along with that older wise woman who should thank her fake god that her constituents are morons, otherwise she would be done after this.

Oh and y’all may want to take a peak outside your chambers and look into the news about the FISA warrants and the taking of an American’s Constitutional rights. You may have a hard time finding this from your usual trusted sources since this is just one more thing that will help Trump. Goodnight

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jan 2020 07:35 #2 by homeagain
ALL is as it should be.....the corruption that has been concealed (on both sides) is being
exposed...AMERICA is at a crossroads in time...right the wrong OR resist change and sacrifice the future of the next generation.

24 Jan 2020 07:40 #3 by Rick

homeagain wrote: ALL is as it should be.....the corruption that has been concealed (on both sides) is being
exposed...AMERICA is at a crossroads in time...right the wrong OR resist change and sacrifice the future of the next generation.

Would you like to chine in on my points about Schiff who has consistently lied and made up evidence? Of course not, that would be too difficult for you because it would destroy this BS narrative of fairness, professionalism, and objectivity.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

24 Jan 2020 09:49 #4 by FredHayek
If the impeachment was truly bipartisan, I could see being more behind it. But frankly the Democrats really botched it. As a high crime, targeting one of twenty different political rivals you have is pretty low on the list. And there are plenty of Republicans in the Senate that would love to get rid of Trump, but not even Mitt Romney thinks this crime merits removal, especially when the election is only nine months away.
I prefer my president decided by election instead of a partisan band of Congressmen trying to create a coup. I think that would set a very bad precedent. I know Trump is not everyone's cup of tea, but he won't be here for long and he is clearly not a dictator, Planned Parenthood is still being funded, his wall is way behind schedule, gays can still marry, the economy is bustling along. Unemployment is the lowest it has ever been. Abortion is still legal from coast to coast.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

24 Jan 2020 13:25 #5 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: ALL is as it should be.....the corruption that has been concealed (on both sides) is being

Would you like to chine in on my points about Schiff who has consistently lied and made up evidence? Of course not, that would be too difficult for you because it would destroy this BS narrative of fairness, professionalism, and objectivity.

[/b]

THINK you might want to read this....:P

thehill.com/homenews/senate/479515-graha...ure-very-well-spoken

24 Jan 2020 13:49 #6 by ramage
HA,

THINK you might want to read this...

I read it, please elucidate as to the reason you posted this citation.

24 Jan 2020 19:19 #7 by Rick

ramage wrote: HA,

THINK you might want to read this...

I read it, please elucidate as to the reason you posted this citation.

Haha good luck with that one. It's so easy to cut and past a sentence or a paragraph to illustrate a point, but she never gets to any focused point, it's always the case that we have to try to decipher it (which is usually impossible).

HA, when you're talking to people in person, do you shove a phone or laptop in their face and ask them to read an article when you're trying to make a point? I'd suggest reading something you believe then give us a summary in your own words... anything else is just lazy and boring AF.

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds