You can get anything you want

12 Feb 2020 15:55 #1 by Blazer Bob
At Alice's Restaurant.

Or from your friendly poll taker, scientist or writer.

"POLITICSSurvey Finds People Who Identify as Left-Wing More Likely to Have Been Diagnosed With a Mental Illness

A new survey of more than 8,000 people has found that those who identify with left-wing political beliefs are more likely to have been diagnosed with a mental illness.

Ann Coulter’s “liberalism is a mental disorder” catchphrase has become something of a clichéd meme, but the data appears to support it."...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 Feb 2020 19:12 #2 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic You can get anything you want
I'm guessing there has been a major uptick in mental issues since November of 2016.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

13 Feb 2020 06:51 #3 by homeagain
Coulter's caustic,"cute" countenance is not aging well....CUPP'S considerable comments are
MORE amusing and insightful...jmo

14 Feb 2020 13:55 #4 by FredHayek
I do know more people diagnosed with Trump Derangement Syndrome than people who got Obama Derangement Syndrome. Maybe because the Left thinks government has the right answers? Many on the Right think government should just leave Americans alone. So Democrats get more upset if their party isn't in control?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds