ROYALLY screwed by repo's....WELCOME QE 3,4,5,etc.

22 Feb 2020 09:16 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.ccn.com/coronavirus-grinding-us-econ...halt-the-ugly-proof/

UN foreseen factors NOW ensure QE is here for a very long time....it's GLOBAL and gathering
speed. WAIT FOR IT[/quote]I'm still "waiting" for your last years predictions to come true. Are we there yet mom?

[/b]

The lack of forwardthinking MAY be a factor in your flippant comment...the economy is NOT a high performance racing car that can go from ZERO TO 150 in a minute flat..it is more comparable to a train leaving the station and SLOWLY ramping up speed...(by the way, I am not
speaking of "bullet trains" you see in Europe)...this is a slowmotion train wreck...wait for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2020 13:09 #12 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/brycehoffman/2020/0...avirus/#177f0fbf4204

GAME PLAN A AND GAME PLAN B.....prudent article on APPLE'S response and what EVERcompany should be doing....GEE, RICK I think it is called forwardthinking.....

22 Feb 2020 14:00 #13 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/brycehoffman/2020/0...avirus/#177f0fbf4204

GAME PLAN A AND GAME PLAN B.....prudent article on APPLE'S response and what EVERcompany should be doing....GEE, RICK I think it is called forwardthinking.....

GEE HA, I don't remember commenting abut the Corona virus.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

22 Feb 2020 15:48 #14 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: [quote="homeagain" post=365272]https:// www.ccn.com/coronavirus-grinding-us-econ...halt-the-ugly-proof/

UN foreseen factors NOW ensure QE is here for a very long time....it's GLOBAL and gathering
speed. WAIT FOR IT[/quote]I'm still "waiting" for your last years predictions to come true. Are we there yet mom?

[/b]

The lack of forwardthinking MAY be a factor in your flippant comment...the economy is NOT a high performance racing car that can go from ZERO TO 150 in a minute flat..it is more comparable to a train leaving the station and SLOWLY ramping up speed...(by the way, I am not
speaking of "bullet trains" you see in Europe)...this is a slowmotion train wreck...wait for it.

GEE, let me refresh your memory.......u replied to the above link....corna virus/economy

22 Feb 2020 19:27 #15 by Rick
I never mentioned the virus, only referenced your bad predictions from last year.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

23 Feb 2020 06:53 #16 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.ccn.com/fed-chair-jerome-powell-just...-economy-is-screwed/

WELL NOW...the truth and nothing but the TRUTH has finally been told...by the guru of gov. finance. Did you REALLY thing the repo's
weren't QE?

[/b]

Let me explain....Q3 is when repo's were reported....THAT move only DELAYED the recession,
as the above link indicates...had the feds NOT fed the beast,the predicted recession would have been a reality..they NOW find themselves back into the "back pedaling" of a bad economy...

As I have stated BEFORE, this specific trend (transit) ends April 1st....it
is NOT looking like the feds can press pause to stop what is occurring... remember I indicated
we are a GLOBAL economy and it would take only ONE hic cup to hose the whole thing....that
one thing is the NOW occurring....the probable pandemic. When u have APPLE (see the link)
making pre preemptive moves, it is my guess WE ARE FUBARED....IF after April 1st, I am
wrong, I will state I am wrong.....(repeating what I have said all along)....

06 Mar 2020 17:45 #17 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.ccn.com/fed-chair-jerome-powell-just...-economy-is-screwed/

WELL NOW...the truth and nothing but the TRUTH has finally been told...by the guru of gov. finance. Did you REALLY thing the repo's
weren't QE?

[/b]

Let me explain....Q3 is when repo's were reported....THAT move only DELAYED the recession,
as the above link indicates...had the feds NOT fed the beast,the predicted recession would have been a reality..they NOW find themselves back into the "back pedaling" of a bad economy...

As I have stated BEFORE, this specific trend (transit) ends April 1st....it
is NOT looking like the feds can press pause to stop what is occurring... remember I indicated
we are a GLOBAL economy and it would take only ONE hic cup to hose the whole thing....that
one thing is the NOW occurring....the probable pandemic. When u have APPLE (see the link)
making pre preemptive moves, it is my guess WE ARE FUBARED....IF after April 1st, I am
wrong, I will state I am wrong.....(repeating what I have said all along)....

[/b]
MARCH 6......link dated Feb.12....BEFORE the virus hit the USA with a vengeance.....we've been in this cesspool of germs for about a month or LONGER....

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds