ROYALLY screwed by repo's....WELCOME QE 3,4,5,etc.

22 Feb 2020 09:16 #11 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.ccn.com/coronavirus-grinding-us-econ...halt-the-ugly-proof/

UN foreseen factors NOW ensure QE is here for a very long time....it's GLOBAL and gathering
speed. WAIT FOR IT[/quote]I'm still "waiting" for your last years predictions to come true. Are we there yet mom?

[/b]

The lack of forwardthinking MAY be a factor in your flippant comment...the economy is NOT a high performance racing car that can go from ZERO TO 150 in a minute flat..it is more comparable to a train leaving the station and SLOWLY ramping up speed...(by the way, I am not
speaking of "bullet trains" you see in Europe)...this is a slowmotion train wreck...wait for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 Feb 2020 13:09 #12 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/brycehoffman/2020/0...avirus/#177f0fbf4204

GAME PLAN A AND GAME PLAN B.....prudent article on APPLE'S response and what EVERcompany should be doing....GEE, RICK I think it is called forwardthinking.....

22 Feb 2020 14:00 #13 by Rick

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/brycehoffman/2020/0...avirus/#177f0fbf4204

GAME PLAN A AND GAME PLAN B.....prudent article on APPLE'S response and what EVERcompany should be doing....GEE, RICK I think it is called forwardthinking.....

GEE HA, I don't remember commenting abut the Corona virus.

22 Feb 2020 15:48 #14 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

Rick wrote: [quote="homeagain" post=365272]https:// www.ccn.com/coronavirus-grinding-us-econ...halt-the-ugly-proof/

UN foreseen factors NOW ensure QE is here for a very long time....it's GLOBAL and gathering
speed. WAIT FOR IT[/quote]I'm still "waiting" for your last years predictions to come true. Are we there yet mom?

[/b]

The lack of forwardthinking MAY be a factor in your flippant comment...the economy is NOT a high performance racing car that can go from ZERO TO 150 in a minute flat..it is more comparable to a train leaving the station and SLOWLY ramping up speed...(by the way, I am not
speaking of "bullet trains" you see in Europe)...this is a slowmotion train wreck...wait for it.

GEE, let me refresh your memory.......u replied to the above link....corna virus/economy

22 Feb 2020 19:27 #15 by Rick
I never mentioned the virus, only referenced your bad predictions from last year.

23 Feb 2020 06:53 #16 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.ccn.com/fed-chair-jerome-powell-just...-economy-is-screwed/

WELL NOW...the truth and nothing but the TRUTH has finally been told...by the guru of gov. finance. Did you REALLY thing the repo's
weren't QE?

[/b]

Let me explain....Q3 is when repo's were reported....THAT move only DELAYED the recession,
as the above link indicates...had the feds NOT fed the beast,the predicted recession would have been a reality..they NOW find themselves back into the "back pedaling" of a bad economy...

As I have stated BEFORE, this specific trend (transit) ends April 1st....it
is NOT looking like the feds can press pause to stop what is occurring... remember I indicated
we are a GLOBAL economy and it would take only ONE hic cup to hose the whole thing....that
one thing is the NOW occurring....the probable pandemic. When u have APPLE (see the link)
making pre preemptive moves, it is my guess WE ARE FUBARED....IF after April 1st, I am
wrong, I will state I am wrong.....(repeating what I have said all along)....

06 Mar 2020 17:45 #17 by homeagain

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.ccn.com/fed-chair-jerome-powell-just...-economy-is-screwed/

WELL NOW...the truth and nothing but the TRUTH has finally been told...by the guru of gov. finance. Did you REALLY thing the repo's
weren't QE?

[/b]

Let me explain....Q3 is when repo's were reported....THAT move only DELAYED the recession,
as the above link indicates...had the feds NOT fed the beast,the predicted recession would have been a reality..they NOW find themselves back into the "back pedaling" of a bad economy...

As I have stated BEFORE, this specific trend (transit) ends April 1st....it
is NOT looking like the feds can press pause to stop what is occurring... remember I indicated
we are a GLOBAL economy and it would take only ONE hic cup to hose the whole thing....that
one thing is the NOW occurring....the probable pandemic. When u have APPLE (see the link)
making pre preemptive moves, it is my guess WE ARE FUBARED....IF after April 1st, I am
wrong, I will state I am wrong.....(repeating what I have said all along)....

[/b]
MARCH 6......link dated Feb.12....BEFORE the virus hit the USA with a vengeance.....we've been in this cesspool of germs for about a month or LONGER....

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds