Schizophrenic CNN

01 Apr 2020 16:40 #1 by ramage
Schizophrenic CNN was created by ramage
CNN doesn't know what to do. They are going back and forth to the White House briefing trying to catch a moment where President Trump isn't answering a question. They missed the announcement by several government secretaries and military personnel about the upcoming drug interdiction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Apr 2020 14:38 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Schizophrenic CNN
MSNBC and CNN are adhering to what the people are DEMANDING...the people are wearisome of the way TRUMP is using his platform to further his political status....they want to hear from the
PROFESSIONALS who have the knowledge and wisdom....THAT is not the king....FYI...I,for one,
either turn to something else OR MUTE his misguided musings....until the professionals are at
the podium.

02 Apr 2020 14:54 #3 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic Schizophrenic CNN

homeagain wrote: MSNBC and CNN are adhering to what the people are DEMANDING...the people are wearisome of the way TRUMP is using his platform to further his political status....they want to hear from the
PROFESSIONALS who have the knowledge and wisdom....THAT is not the king....FYI...I,for one,
either turn to something else OR MUTE his misguided musings....until the professionals are at
the podium.

That is perfectly reasonable. After all, he is not your President.

02 Apr 2020 18:08 #4 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Schizophrenic CNN
WHY thank U....glad U understand my mindset.....

03 Apr 2020 09:20 #5 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic Schizophrenic CNN

homeagain wrote: MSNBC and CNN are adhering to what the people are DEMANDING...the people are wearisome of the way TRUMP is using his platform to further his political status....they want to hear from the
the podium.

And you believe these people? How about Maddow and her many failed and unproven conspiracy theories? These two networks have very loyal followers who look to them to find dirt on Trump, that's all they need, certainly not "news".

When you are saying they are "adhering to what the people are demanding", have you looked at how many people actually watch their propaganda? The numbers are pretty low so when you say "the people", you are referring to a very small percentage of people, nowhere close to the majority who actually have the ability to distinguish news from flaming TDS propaganda.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds