OK, new foolproof cure for COVID-19!

23 Apr 2020 22:00 #1 by driver8
Inject yourself with chlorine or ANY other disinfectant. Trump sez it will save you like hydroxychloroquin!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1253508188386799617

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Apr 2020 22:49 #2 by ScienceChic
His press briefings have been going more and more off the rails with his bizarre incoherent ramblings, but suggesting people inject disinfectant? His dementia is showing, and he's not fit to lead this country.

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

23 Apr 2020 23:04 #3 by Pony Soldier
It’s a bit difficult to take this post seriously when y’all nominated Biden. C’mon man!

24 Apr 2020 01:09 #4 by ScienceChic
Biden has nothing to do with this. Watch his press briefings and decide for yourself. Do you think it's okay that our president spends his briefings giving out unsound medical advice, or that his constant blaming everyone else for what went wrong is being a good leader?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Apr 2020 06:45 #5 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/trump-coronaviru...octors-reject-2020-4

R U KIDDING ME? are the followers of the king FAITHFUL enough to adhere to THIS advise? Disinfectant injected in to body and U think Biden is mental......what a friggin fiasco from a LEADER!!!!

24 Apr 2020 07:29 #6 by homeagain
IDIOT......mods I guess U can combine my post here.....does any SANE and intelligent person
believe the king is playing with a full deck of cards?...IF the followers are SO loyal, PLEASE
DO US A FAVOR....do what the king commands.....cleansing the gene pool seems like an
most excellent idea.....I am SO looking forward to Nov.......

24 Apr 2020 12:15 #7 by homeagain
www.cnbc.com/2020/04/24/coronavirus-trum...-claims-sarcasm.html

THE KING'S mouth has made ANOTHER major crisis....WTF....WHO believes this p.o.s.????

25 Apr 2020 11:59 #8 by FredHayek
Once more the Left and the media overreact to President Trump's ramblings. It will be quite amusing to see them all have to defend Joe Biden in a few months, he has a stutter. He is old, give him a break. Conservatives are mean! The Donald is just frustrated that the Wuhan Plague is taking longer to get under control than expected so he throws out ideas. Bad ideas, but I never heard him say he wants people to inject Lysol into their veins.
Meanwhile Mrs. Cuomo from CNN was advocating baths diluted with bleach to leach the heavy metal out of your body and help you recover from Covid-19. Is she going to endorse essential oils next?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

25 Apr 2020 12:46 #9 by hillfarmer
Loved seeing the right wing and pundits like Hannity and Limbaugh twist themselves into pretzels trying to defend this obvious stupidity. They spent a whole day trying to come up with something- anything to prop up their leader...until he lied again and claimed it was all a joke.

...and then there are the attempts to deflect attention from their own sycophancy with the old tired attacks on the media and democrats.

Thanks for the laugh.

27 Apr 2020 08:27 #10 by homeagain
news.yahoo.com/coronavirus-larry-hogan-t...calls-153723832.html

EMER CALLS into hotline about drinking disinfectants .....WTF....how can any one person function is this world,with THIS kind of mentality?

TRULY, we,as a species, are doomed.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds