I AM ENRAGED....

30 Apr 2020 20:10 #11 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic I AM ENRAGED....
Home Again is again enraged.  This time by the optics of the Vice President at the Mayo Clinic without a mask.  Any ICU physician or nurse will acknowledge that the spread of an infectious disease  requires one barrier isolation. Example, an ICU nurse goes into the room of an infectious patient and wears an appropriate mask, gown, head covering, etc.  The patient wears nothing other than a routine hospital gown.  The rationale is to protect the nurse from a potential infection from the patient.  
   A rudimentary understanding of infectious disease protocols seems to be beyond the MSM and unfortunately posters who do not  wish to question what the MSM report.
   As Alexander Pope wrote " A little learning is a dangerous thing; 
drink deep, or taste not the Pierian spring: 
there shallow draughts intoxicate the brain, 
and drinking largely sobers us again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

01 May 2020 07:09 #12 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic I AM ENRAGED....
NUMBER ONE.... I do not get all of my information from MSM....I am on several med  sites,I do research and I form my own POV.

NUMBER TWO....IF THE PROTOCOL AT MAYO CLINIC STATED ALL TO WEAR MASKS IN THE FACILITY THEN ALL SHOULD HAVE ABIDED BY THE PROTOCOL....WRONG OF MAYO TO NOT ENFORCE THAT

NUMBER THREE.....THIS VIRUS IS UNLIKE ANY OTHER...WE DO NOT KNOW THE M.O.  WE ARE JUST NOW DISCOVERING FACTORS THAT WERE UNKNOWN BEFORE.....FOR INSTANCE....IT CAN HAVE A WIDER SPREAD AREA THAN SIX FEET,TRY 10 OR 12 FEET.....THAT THE REMNANTS (RNA ?) CAN REMAIN IN THE HOST FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME THAN WAS FIRST THOUGHT....WE DO NOT KNOW IF THEY CAN RECONSTITUTE AND CAUSE A
RE OCCURRENCE.......WE DO NOT ENOUGH ABOUT THE ASYMPTOMATIC FACTOR BECAUSE WE HAVE NOT
RAMPED UP TESTING TO  THE DEGREE THAT IS NEEDED TO TO UNDERSTAND THAT FACTOR......

NUMBER FOUR  THE MASKS ARE A SPECIALTY ITEM AND HANDMAKING THEM FROM ANY MATERIAL WILL NOT BE
OF ANY ASSISTANCE...WEARING THEM CORRECTLY IS ANOTHER PROBLEM, SO IF U THINK ANY MASK WILL DO U
ARE PUTTING YOURSELF AND OTHERS IN DANGER....THE SUPPLY OF CORRECT MASKS IS ABYSMAL

01 May 2020 08:12 #13 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic I AM ENRAGED....
You don't need to be enraged. VP Pence made a mistake here, but he later corrected himself. He went to another plant later in the week and did wear a mask. Did your media show you that too? 
It is good that you posted about this. Leaders need to be reminded that they are role models. If you want to talk the talk, back it up by walking the walk. Al Gore claims he is for the environment but then he owns a mansion four times the average home with a huge energy bill. If he really was for the environment, he would live in a modest home. Just like President Obama, if he truly believed the planet would heat up and the oceans would rise, he wouldn't have bought an ocean front mansion.  

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

01 May 2020 08:20 #14 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: GUESS the outrage was heard.....PENCE WEARS A MASK TO GM PLANT(this info from my DH)
TOO BAD he was in a hospital and found it NOT necessary....what does that tell U about tfubar?

GUESS U missed this....NO he did not make a mistake....he was following the king's lead....who stated he was NOT
wearing a mask....

01 May 2020 08:23 #15 by FredHayek
LOL, remember in March when they told us wearing a mask wouldn't help at all. Unless you are a health professional. 
Of course President Trump won't wear a mask because he does not believe he is bound by the same rules as other Americans. 

01 May 2020 08:36 #16 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic I AM ENRAGED....
There is no rule about wearing a mask. Why would Trump abide by a “rule” that doesn’t exist??

01 May 2020 12:29 #17 by FredHayek
President Trump should wear a mask to set a good example. 

01 May 2020 15:52 #18 by homeagain
www.salon.com/2020/05/01/white-house-all...sk-protocol_partner/

AND THE REST OF THE STORY......PENCE office punishing press reporter.....for telling the TRUTH.

04 May 2020 09:02 #19 by FredHayek
Mayor Hancock is now requiring that masks be worn in Denver on May 6th, but only after hundreds of thousands of Denver residents celebrate Cinco De Mayo. Wouldn't it be better to require the masks before the fiestas? 

Sometimes I really don't understand politicians. 

21 May 2020 20:12 - 21 May 2020 21:34 #20 by homeagain
www.kevinmd.com/blog/2020/05/mike-pence-...s-moral-failure.html

DOCTORS disbelief of COURAGE OF CONVICTION....MAYO CLINIC callled out again....from a professional in the field...FORD f**ked up too...but NOW the king has been dis-invited to a state that
COULD mean win or lose in Nov. NOT forward thinking on the king's behalf....OH MY, wrong move makes
a mess...watch what happens

Time to create page: 0.163 seconds