I AM ENRAGED....

28 Apr 2020 16:27 #1 by homeagain
I AM ENRAGED.... was created by homeagain
www.newsweek.com/mike-pence-tours-mayo-c...avirus-1500764?amp=1

WTF....even the MAYO clinic missed the mark......WHAT THE HELL, NO ONE HAS THE COURAGE TO SAY...NO, U CAN NOT TOUR WITHOUT A MASK.... who the hell is in charge of MAKING IT RIGHT?.......No courage equals no ethics....and this is OUR government showing
us......WE ARE MORE IMPORTANT than u mere peasants.....WHO HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND UP AND SAY....NO MORE? Will I
wear a mask...HELL NO....NOT when our government refuses to do the same. So when U see me without a mask, THAT means stay the hell
away from me....your fault if YOU are not soc. distancing....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Apr 2020 17:19 #2 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic I AM ENRAGED....
You are enraged a lot.

29 Apr 2020 06:45 - 30 Apr 2020 12:48 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic I AM ENRAGED....

Blazer Bob wrote: You are enraged a lot.

YES....and MORE people should be, WTH happened to COURAGE? OR standing up and accepting the challenge that SOME THINGS ARE WRONG AND NO U CAN NOT DISREGARD
THEM......not in my presence....MAYO clinic was wrong,the leadership was weak and exposed
a facade of being prestigious, when in fact it is NOT.

I practice what I BELIEVE in.....U must call out something,U take the shit that WILL be thrown at U
and move forward.....knowing that U did what was necessary,to the best of your ability.

30 Apr 2020 07:09 #4 by homeagain
UPDATE........

I took the time and researched WHICH Mayo Clinic PENCE visited...I then called until I found the proper venue to file a complaint....both VERBAL AND E MAIL....I was told Mayo Clinic
has been INUNDATED WITH COMPLAINTS THEY CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE VOLUME..... I am
NOT the only one enraged.....FYI

30 Apr 2020 10:27 - 30 Apr 2020 10:31 #5 by homeagain
AND NO....his wife is lying when she said he DID NOT know of the policy.....I call bull shit when I see it

thehill.com/homenews/administration/4954...out-mayo-clinic-mask

30 Apr 2020 11:29 #6 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic I AM ENRAGED....
He’s tested daily and everyone he comes into contact with is tested. Try using some of that rage on the subversion of the US Intelligence services by the previous administration resulting in a failed coup attempt. Then the failed Russia collusion coup attempt, the the failed Ukrainian coup attempt. Now a virus coup attempt that is appearing to be successful. That’s what I’m enraged about. The loss of our country because it is filled with idiots.

30 Apr 2020 11:45 - 30 Apr 2020 12:47 #7 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: He’s tested daily and everyone he comes into contact with is tested. Try using some of that rage on the subversion of the US Intelligence services by the previous administration resulting in a failed coup attempt. Then the failed Russia collusion coup attempt, the the failed Ukrainian coup attempt. Now a virus coup attempt that is appearing to be successful. That’s what I’m enraged about. The loss of our country because it is filled with idiots.

NO...the exact phrase is ...."I am tested regularly".....THAT DOES NOT MEAN DAILY.....it couldbe once a week,several times a week, every other week....give me a break...the M.O. of this disease
is not exact...just because tested negative one day, does NOT mean u virus free the next day...
THE LEADERS ARE NOT WEARING MASKS.....what does that tell u?

30 Apr 2020 12:02 #8 by Pony Soldier
It tells me that they are either vaccinated or not afraid of catching the virus. Maybe they take HCQ daily and know they won’t get sick because of that.

30 Apr 2020 15:04 #9 by homeagain
GUESS the outrage was heard.....PENCE WEARS A MASK TO GM PLANT(this info from my DH)
TOO BAD he was in a hospital and found it NOT necessary....what does that tell U about the
fubar?

30 Apr 2020 15:30 #10 by Pony Soldier
It tells me that, just like everyone else in Washington, he thinks rules don't apply to him. They are the ruling class. Incidentally, I've never liked Pence. He's a religious nut and I just don't trust him.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds