Questions for Richie - Candidate for Park County Commissioner District 2

05 May 2020 13:20 #1 by Richie4Park
Hello all!

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, and create a thread where people can ask questions about my politics, my stances, and your wants and needs for our community.

My name is Richie Frangiosa, and I am running as a Libertarian for Park County Commissioner, District 2. Much of the info on me and my campaign can be found on my website at www.richie4parkco.com , but it can also be summed up with a quote from the Libertarian Party:

"Libertarians strongly oppose any government interference into their personal, family, and business decisions. Essentially, we believe all Americans should be free to live their lives and pursue their interests as they see fit as long as they do no harm
to another."

Feel free to use this thread to ask me any questions you may have. I'll try to respond as quickly and as thoroughly as I can.

I look forward to speaking with you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 May 2020 13:25 #2 by ramage
Welcome!
   Please correct me if I am wrong.   My understanding is that all of the County Commissioners are elected by a vote of all Park County voters, but they then represent a particular district.
   Next question District 2 is what part of  Park County?

05 May 2020 13:39 #3 by Richie4Park
That is correct. All Park County residents vote for each District. So in this election, you will vote for a Candidate for District 1, and another for District 2.

District 2 (mine) is effectively everything East of Kenosha and North/West of 285. So Grant, Shawnee, the Conoco side of Downtown Bailey, and the Loaf and Jug side of 285 going up Crow Hill.

Hope that helps!

05 May 2020 15:50 #4 by ScienceChic
Welcome Mr. Frangiosa, thank you for joining My Mountain Town to share more about you and your platform, and for stepping up to run!

Here's a map of the districts in Park County, if this helps:

parkco.us/DocumentCenter/View/554/Park-C...inal-Map-2011?bidId=

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds