GAIA is growing angry

12 May 2020 07:19 #1 by homeagain
Mean while....in OTHER news, this little gem of info......    

As the World Is distracted By COVID-19, A Series of Large Earthquakes Is Rocking “The
Ring of Fire”. Within the past several days, large earthquakes have been
striking all along the outer rim of the Pacific Ocean, and many are
wondering if all this activity could potentially be building up to
something really big. A magnitude 4.5 earthquake rocked San Diego on
Sunday afternoon, and a magnitude 5.4 quake struck northern Chile on
Sunday as well. Subsequently, the portion of the Ring of Fire that runs
along the coast of Japan was hit by a magnitude 5.8 earthquake late on
Sunday. And that unusual event in Japan was very quickly followed by a
magnitude 5.6 earthquake in Indonesia.

Can the king keep it together in the event of a natural disaster.....???? R U secure with his skill set?

NOT being pessimistic,  just over viewing the obvious, the globe continues to rotate and with it comes earth's activities......they have not disappeared..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

12 May 2020 09:29 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GAIA is growing angry
The Earth isn't angry. It doesn't have human emotions. It is a ball of rock with water and organisms existing on it. 

The stars don't predict your future. They are balls of gas many light years away. Planets also don't predict your future. 

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

12 May 2020 09:32 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GAIA is growing angry

FredHayek wrote: The Earth isn't angry. It doesn't have human emotions. It is a ball of rock with water and organisms existing on it. 

The stars don't predict your future. They are balls of gas many light years away. Planets also don't predict your future. 

You feel the ring of fire is nonsense??

12 May 2020 09:34 #4 by homeagain
THE QUESTION....which U missed is.......R U SECURE IN THE SKILLS of the king,in case there is a natural disaster??.

12 May 2020 14:42 #5 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GAIA is growing angry
I try not to depend on the government to save me in a natural disaster. I think more people need to take this attitude. FEMA has many tips to help Americans become more self sufficient in the case of a natural disaster. Extra earthquakes? This does happen from time to time, the ring of fire was going on long before large metropolitan areas. It does tend to get active now an again, just like a house settling. I remember a couple years ago when a lot of earthquakes near Yellowstone had residents spooked but it passed. 

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

13 May 2020 07:01 #6 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: I try not to depend on the government to save me in a natural disaster. I think more people need to take this attitude. FEMA has many tips to help Americans become more self sufficient in the case of a natural disaster. Extra earthquakes? This does happen from time to time, the ring of fire was going on long before large metropolitan areas. It does tend to get active now an again, just like a house settling. I remember a couple years ago when a lot of earthquakes near Yellowstone had residents spooked but it passed. 

Which is a GOOD thing.....my perspective is exact;y the same.....since I have lived in Alaska...THAT is the mindset.
HOWEVER, when an earthquake strikes and roads/bridges are destroyed,U have to have a certain level of assistance.

The recent quake that destroyed the main road in and out of ANCHORAGE was FULLY FUNCTIONAL within/less than one week.... ALASKANS GET THINGS DONE.... they have to,because of seasonal dark/cold conditions.

IF that occurred any other state,it would take many months(even with a superb leader)....to restore the daily traffic...with
THIS leader it would take YEARS.....your life would be disrupted and your ability to transport necessities would be zero,
unless you owned a private plane.....just saying...THINK ABOUT IT....Because the lack of skill set is scary.....

13 May 2020 08:29 #7 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic GAIA is growing angry
Donald J. Trump refurbished the Central Park -skating rink two and a half months ahead of his own speedy six-month schedule and $750,000 below his own projected $3 million budget, having taken over the project after the city spent six years and $12 million unsuccessfully trying to get the job done.

www.nytimes.com/1986/11/15/nyregion/abou...builds-ice-rink.html

13 May 2020 08:38 #8 by homeagain

Blazer Bob wrote: Donald J. Trump refurbished the Central Park -skating rink two and a half months ahead of his own speedy six-month schedule and $750,000 below his own projected $3 million budget, having taken over the project after the city spent six years and $12 million unsuccessfully trying to get the job done.

www.nytimes.com/1986/11/15/nyregion/abou...builds-ice-rink.html

BB....LOOK AT THE DATE 1986.....give me a friggin break....35 years ago almost.....he was richer,younger AND not mentally
impaired with delusional thoughts.....a skating rink is NOT COMPARABLE to a bridge and total road destruction...I
have traveled that road,it spans the EAGLE RIVER going into Anchorage, MAJOR PROJECT.....WTH

13 May 2020 08:51 #9 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic GAIA is growing angry
Give me a break home but I do appreciate your efforts to get him reelected. 

the city spent six years and $12 million unsuccessfully trying to get the job done.

13 May 2020 10:25 #10 by homeagain
www.businessinsider.com/plan-for-hurrica...irus-outbreak-2020-5

HERE'S the plan...NOW, if the king is as proficient with the pandemic...the proposed plan is screwed from the onset....

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds