GAIA is growing angry

16 May 2020 08:16 #11 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic GAIA is growing angry
www.mercurynews.com/2020/05/15/map-major...y-earthquake-damage/

And THIS was minor damage compared to EAGLE RIVER BRIDGE and the Glen Hwy in Alaska....
RENO AND LAS VEGAS trip planned? are U SURE there isn't a message here?.....subject topic appears
to be very relevant? (JMO)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 May 2020 09:14 #12 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GAIA is growing angry
Maybe Nevada Gaia is upset because no one is visiting?
I was supposed to be in Sapporo today. It would have been so cool seeing Japan during a pandemic with no crowds. But they probably wouldn't have let me out of my hotel room for two weeks to quarantine me.

At least one Asian hotel sets up their keycards so they only work once. You have to stay in your room and order room service for your entire stay. Mainly meant for flight crews that have to take downtime before they fly again. Takes away a major perk of being flight crew.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

20 May 2020 07:11 #13 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: THE QUESTION....which U missed is.......R U SECURE IN THE SKILLS of the king,in case there is a natural disaster??.

Well, the TEST came much earlier than I expected....watch what happens:whistle:

www.cnn.com/2020/05/20/weather/michigan-dam-breaches/index.html

20 May 2020 07:59 #14 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic GAIA is growing angry
Why, exactly, do you say this is a test for Trump? Has Governor Whitless even requested federal assistance yet? Should the feds help out when the licenses for these dams were revoked for failure to contain floods back in 2018? This is yet another example of poor stewardship on the part of a democrat governor.

20 May 2020 09:48 #15 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Why, exactly, do you say this is a test for Trump? Has Governor Whitless even requested federal assistance yet? Should the feds help out when the licenses for these dams were revoked for failure to contain floods back in 2018? This is yet another example of poor stewardship on the part of a democrat governor.

www.npr.org/2020/05/20/859333402/catastr...housands-to-evacuate

UPDATE national emergency....the REAL TRUTH is the R AND D'S have forgone infrastructure forever.
(well before Katrina and BROWNIE DOING A GOOD JOB)...it has now come back around to bite us in the
butt....the??? is this....HOW WILL THE KING utilize his skill set to minimize the impact of contagion of
the virus......a quandary of questions coming out of the woodwork.....:hairfire: :hairfire:

20 May 2020 10:38 #16 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic GAIA is growing angry

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Why, exactly, do you say this is a test for Trump? Has Governor Whitless even requested federal assistance yet? Should the feds help out when the licenses for these dams were revoked for failure to contain floods back in 2018? This is yet another example of poor stewardship on the part of a democrat governor.

www.npr.org/2020/05/20/859333402/catastr...housands-to-evacuate

UPDATE national emergency....the REAL TRUTH is the R AND D'S have forgone infrastructure forever.
(well before Katrina and BROWNIE DOING A GOOD JOB)...it has now come back around to bite us in the
butt....the??? is this....HOW WILL THE KING utilize his skill set to minimize the impact of contagion of
the virus......a quandary of questions coming out of the woodwork.....:hairfire: :hairfire:

I know a couple of civil engineers and the real crime about infrastructure is how difficult it now is to maintain and build new roads and bridges. 20-30 years ago the engineer himself could handle the environmental impact statements, not any more, now requires a team of environmental experts, well paid enviros. Red Tape is killing this nation.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds