Cohesive Comment?

22 May 2020 06:51 #1 by homeagain
Cohesive Comment? was created by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Amy will be the VP pick (already worked out in back room deals) and Pete will be SoS. Of course none of that will ever happen because Biden can't win against Trump. He can't put 3 sentences together without screwing it up. Trump can ad lib for hours. The debates will be a slaughter. Biden also has some investigations that are still ongoing regarding Burisma and Shoikin.

Called it!

LOL....LMAO...... COHESIVE COMMENT ??????

www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-says-he-...ronavirus-2020-05-21

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

22 May 2020 08:17 - 22 May 2020 08:22 #2 by ramage
Replied by ramage on topic Cohesive Comment?
I urge you to watch the press conference that marketwatch is referencing. It is attached.

22 May 2020 08:40 #3 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic Cohesive Comment?
I watched it yesterday as it happened. I don’t see the problem. He said he had a positive result meaning a good result then realized that positive would be misinterpreted so he ineloquently tried to fix it. He’s never been eloquent.

22 May 2020 08:42 #4 by Pony Soldier
BTW, if you’re having trouble figuring out if you want to vote for Trump or Biden, the you ain’t black apparently.

22 May 2020 09:59 #5 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic Cohesive Comment?

Pony Soldier wrote: I watched it yesterday as it happened. I don’t see the problem. He said he had a positive result meaning a good result then realized that positive would be misinterpreted so he ineloquently tried to fix it. He’s never been eloquent.

OH PLEASE......the exact same thing can be said about BIDEN.....blunders.slips,phraseology,foot in
mouth disease....THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE....mental muscles are atrophying.....:P

22 May 2020 10:22 #6 by Pony Soldier
I’ve watched Trump go off the cuff- no teleprompter- for hours. He’s probably slowed down a bit but can run circles around Biden. Nobody can try to tell me that he’s competent. He just said he’s going to beat Joe Biden ffs! He’s completely senile and it is actually quite cruel to continue putting him in this situation.

23 May 2020 08:57 #7 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic Cohesive Comment?
In the words of Governor Palin, they need to stop putting lipstick on this pig. I am not happy about a 76 year old Trump running, but even less Joe Biden. Don't we have any qualified 40 somethings around? Being the Leader of the Free World is an incredible burden, shouldn't we nominate people who are young and vigorous to should it?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

23 May 2020 09:09 #8 by homeagain

FredHayek wrote: In the words of Governor Palin, they need to stop putting lipstick on this pig. I am not happy about a 76 year old Trump running, but even less Joe Biden. Don't we have any qualified 40 somethings around? Being the Leader of the Free World is an incredible burden, shouldn't we nominate people who are young and vigorous to should it?

YEP....MARK CUBAN.....been watching his intentions change to possibly.....LOVE SHARK TANK....:flag:

23 May 2020 10:12 #9 by Pony Soldier
And he’s qualified why? I know nothing about him other than he’s another reality tv star. I’m a bit tired of reality tv stars running the country but that may just be me.

23 May 2020 11:41 #10 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: And he’s qualified why? I know nothing about him other than he’s another reality tv star. I’m a bit tired of reality tv stars running the country but that may just be me.

www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=BF3JX...lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgA

OWNER of The Mav's, made his BILLIONS the hard way, thru hardships and hustle, had three room
mates,slept on floor,SOLD everything and anything to make $$$$.....has walked the walk and KNOWS
how hard it is to be independent and business savvy.....watch SHARK TANK U will see he is
a no bullshit, call it like it is,arrogant but BRILLIANT business acuityhe ALSO is philanthropic and KNOWS
how to SHARE his good fortune....FORWARD THINKING and THOUGHTFUL.....once U view the SHARK TANK...U see how TRUE talented individuals walk thru life.....MOST came from humble,hard working and
challenging beginnings....UNLIKE the king.

Time to create page: 0.179 seconds