RIOTS ARE THE LANGUAGE OF THE UNHEARD

05 Jun 2020 14:21 #21 by Blazer Bob

FredHayek wrote: Jefferson County and other sheriffs and other department of corrections around the country have been releasing their convicts so that they don't get infected by Covid-19. Has anyone seen any information on if those released have been rioting and looting in the past couple weeks?

I think they are too busy raping and killing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Jun 2020 14:36 #22 by HEARTLESS
This may be a good weekend to stay close to home. A very large and unusual fire in a Redlands, CA Amazon distribution center, mayors leaving cities without adequate protection, etc. Seems like many on the wrong side want to help Antifa.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

05 Jun 2020 14:46 #23 by HEARTLESS

ramage wrote: I encourage all of you to join me at St. Andrew's Episcopal Church in downtown Denver for a protest, Sunday. We can link arms and sing psalms and pray. It is a protest therefore we can have more than 10 parishioners and protestors in the building.
Communion will be offered, please note that alcohol (wine) is a disinfectant.
Thank you Governor Polis, the U.S. Supreme Court for allowing this exercise of the First Amendment to the Constitution.

ramage, make sure there is plenty of security around for this. Hopefully all goes on without any issues.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

08 Jun 2020 12:47 #24 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote: RICK....U have been off the board for a very long time...in that time,RAMAGE posted a topic RACISM.

I ask that U pull that topic up and review it in it's entirety. I was the voice that spoke out about the visibility
of it being on the down low, I was the one that attempted to show the disconnect,not only from the posters on this board,BUT the WHOLE of the populace.

The typical response was it has been overblown by the media (driven to make sensational headlines) and
that it is on the receding path....(nothing to be concerned about).

I CITED article after article,example after example, and BECAUSE THERE ARE NO PEOPLE OF COLOR ON THIS BOARD(that I could ascertain)...I was blown off....I had it all wrong.

I was told that it was a problem in the past( I cited THE JENA SIX....posted the video of the incident and
the acute problems that followed....I was told that was then (around 2006) and NOW IS NOW....history
presently shows THOSE issues are almost gone....THERE WAS NO RECOGNITION of the REAL
problem.

AND NOW.....there is, a man in blue,bent down and buried his knee on a black man neck (against strict
protocol) and for more than EIGHT MINUTES allowed his actions to snuff out a life, the ONLY reason
U and the entire nation NOW know.....is because a brave 17 y.o. FILMED THE MURDER.

AND HERE WE ARE.....riots, language of the unheard....

I hate having to point out actual facts that counter your narrative, but it actually is protocol for police to use the neck restraint in Minneapolis. How do you know (I'm asking again) why this cop did this? Could it be because that is what he was trained to do?

5-311 USE OF NECK RESTRAINTS AND CHOKE HOLDS (10/16/02) (08/17/07) (10/01/10) (04/16/12)

DEFINITIONS I.

Choke Hold: Deadly force option. Defined as applying direct pressure on a person’s trachea or airway (front of the neck), blocking or obstructing the airway (04/16/12)

Neck Restraint: Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints. The MPD authorizes two types of neck restraints: Conscious Neck Restraint and Unconscious Neck Restraint. (04/16/12)

Conscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with intent to control, and not to render the subject unconscious, by only applying light to moderate pressure. (04/16/12)

Unconscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with the intention of rendering the person unconscious by applying adequate pressure. (04/16/12)

PROCEDURES/REGULATIONS II.

The Conscious Neck Restraint may be used against a subject who is actively resisting. (04/16/12)
The Unconscious Neck Restraint shall only be applied in the following circumstances: (04/16/12)
On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or;
For life saving purposes, or;
On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective.
Neck restraints shall not be used against subjects who are passively resisting as defined by policy. (04/16/12)
After Care Guidelines (04/16/12)
After a neck restraint or choke hold has been used on a subject, sworn MPD employees shall keep them under close observation until they are released to medical or other law enforcement personnel.
An officer who has used a neck restraint or choke hold shall inform individuals accepting custody of the subject, that the technique was used on the subject.

www.ci.minneapolis.mn.us/police/policy/mpdpolicy_5-300_5-300

08 Jun 2020 14:50 #25 by homeagain
www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/minneapolis...-five-years-n1220416

APPARENTLY the policy/procedure by this specific state handbook was outdated/or revised to reflect
the PRECISE circumstances it could be utilized....SO.....it was abused by this individual...who was not
following UPDATED PROTOCOL....8 PLUS MINUTES IS EXCESSIVE ABUSE...WTF

08 Jun 2020 15:38 #26 by Pony Soldier
If it was department policy, then what he did was morally abhorrent but not illegal. The problem is this policy that allows this. This policy was installed under a black police chief with the consent of the Democratic city Council. I guess I’m just trying to figure out how this is Trump’s fault. I’m trying to figure out how this is just assumed to be a racist act. It looked to me like the cop was pissed and was probably completely intimidated by George Floyd who was obviously much stronger. This is why, BTW, you heard Keith Ellison say he doesn’t think he can get a conviction.

Also wondering where the body can video is for this incident. Has anyone heard anything about if and when we will see that?

09 Jun 2020 07:50 #27 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: If it was department policy, then what he did was morally abhorrent but not illegal. The problem is this policy that allows this. This policy was installed under a black police chief with the consent of the Democratic city Council. I guess I’m just trying to figure out how this is Trump’s fault. I’m trying to figure out how this is just assumed to be a racist act. It looked to me like the cop was pissed and was probably completely intimidated by George Floyd who was obviously much stronger. This is why, BTW, you heard Keith Ellison say he doesn’t think he can get a conviction.

Also wondering where the body can video is for this incident. Has anyone heard anything about if and when we will see that?

BOLDED.....YES, he was pissed, I posted that in another reply/topic....JUST ANOTHER PERP WHO NEEDED TO BE SHOWN WHO WAS BOSS.....I AM you Mother...F..... and he KILLED HIM. THE KING
is a prejudice ,pre disposed person who believes HE is far superior to any other human..he
is par excellence in his mind....certainly I am ABOVE THE LAW,above U peons, and probably believes
himself to be EQUAL to the supreme being *whom ever U believe that is*....

EXCELLENT question why a body cam was NOT in use....

09 Jun 2020 09:07 #28 by FredHayek
Unheard? Maybe instead of burning down their communities or exposing themselves to Coronavirus, they could write letters and call their political representatives. I saw that Seattle last night surrendered a police precinct to the mob.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

09 Jun 2020 09:56 #29 by Pony Soldier

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: If it was department policy, then what he did was morally abhorrent but not illegal. The problem is this policy that allows this. This policy was installed under a black police chief with the consent of the Democratic city Council. I guess I’m just trying to figure out how this is Trump’s fault. I’m trying to figure out how this is just assumed to be a racist act. It looked to me like the cop was pissed and was probably completely intimidated by George Floyd who was obviously much stronger. This is why, BTW, you heard Keith Ellison say he doesn’t think he can get a conviction.

BOLDED.....YES, he was pissed, I posted that in another reply/topic....JUST ANOTHER PERP WHO NEEDED TO BE SHOWN WHO WAS BOSS.....I AM you Mother...F..... and he KILLED HIM. THE KING
is a prejudice ,pre disposed person who believes HE is far superior to any other human..he
is par excellence in his mind....certainly I am ABOVE THE LAW,above U peons, and probably believes
himself to be EQUAL to the supreme being *whom ever U believe that is*....

EXCELLENT question why a body cam was NOT in use....

So it's Trump's fault because ... Orange Man Bad..... got it......

I was actually hoping for a real reason, but reason has left the building.

09 Jun 2020 10:35 #30 by homeagain
Notice u did NOT comment on the pissed portion NOR the body cam.....

THE KING had a chance to bring this country together and UNIFY the UNITED STATES, by an eloquent and
heartfelt response..UPLIFTING actions and EMPATHY....none of that was on his agenda...instead he
called in the military,made a fortress out of THE PEOPLES HOUSE...told the governors to "get some balls"
and got into his bunker...an example of "orange man's" lack of skill set....

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds