crisis king CAN'T CUT IT

01 Jun 2020 12:07 #1 by homeagain
www.globaltimes.cn/content/1190110.shtml

And here is what the CHINESE chant about our king and HIS lack of skill set....TRUMP'S mouth is making a mockery of our country. OH, and
we NOW know he was hiding like a fugitive in his own house....GREAT LEADER, bad mouth the Governors and get into a bunker when the
riots start.....crisis king can NOT cope....big ego,big mouth...LITTLE else for the American people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

04 Jun 2020 08:08 #2 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic crisis king CAN'T CUT IT
Xi and the Chinese communists would love nothing better than for Trump to lose this November. So far he has been the only nation willing to go after them for their abuse of religious minorities, their crackdown on Hong Kong democracy, their industrial spying and other crimes.
If Biden wins, China wins. How long will Taiwan exist as an independent nation if Trump loses? Our new 5G networks will be loaded with Chinese spyware, not only in America, but around the world.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jun 2020 14:08 #3 by FredHayek
Replied by FredHayek on topic crisis king CAN'T CUT IT
The business world was rocked today when it was revealed 2.5 million more Americans were hired in the last reporting period. They had expected to see even more unemployment, up to 20% of the nation.
Could President Trump be right and this will turn out to be a V economy? A steep dip, but rapid rebound?
I am not that optimistic, there are still too many parts of the economy that will take a long time to re-heal, like professional sports and world travel, but as the nation keeps re-opening, the stock market keeps climbing. Today Governor Polis opened up gyms and pools. Can't imagine a Summer without going to the pool.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

05 Jun 2020 14:23 #4 by Blazer Bob
Replied by Blazer Bob on topic crisis king CAN'T CUT IT
This feels like program trading. I sold a couple of things hoping to get back in lower.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds