COVID-19 DEATH COUNT

03 Jun 2020 07:23 #1 by ramage
COVID-19 DEATH COUNT was created by ramage
While looking at the death count ascribed to Covid-19, I came across an interesting question from a commentator on this subject in an article concerning the validity of the data. I think it is worth repeating.
How many people who died in long term care facilities and had DNR (do not resuscitate) orders in the chart, were ascribed to Covid-19 ?
Death is inevitable, many do not want to prolong their existence when contracting an infectious disease while suffering from debilitating illnesses. Does this constitute a Covid-19 death?
As best I could research that data is not being collected or if it is, it is not published.
Your thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

03 Jun 2020 17:31 #2 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic COVID-19 DEATH COUNT
Dr canfield our local county corner, cause of death respiratory disease, secondary cause covid virus on
report. dnr does not matter...counts on our covid tally,state keeps separate tally....ask why state does
not tally total and combine...."it's all political".....he thinks it is all a bunch of excrement...(political) ALL
of our deaths are from nursing/assisting living homes.From my conversation with him this late morning.

03 Jun 2020 19:32 #3 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic COVID-19 DEATH COUNT
I think CNN should change their 24/7 on screen Covid death count to a business death count. How many government created business deaths from forced shutdowns and uncontrolled rioters have we had today? I think that number would be much more educational for the masses.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds