WHAT is wrong with this picture???

06 Jun 2020 08:04 #1 by homeagain
www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/0...better/#7a4ef3983e62

THIS picture portrays a plan.....WHAT do U think that plan is????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

06 Jun 2020 08:35 #2 by HEARTLESS
I would question when this picture was taken. Then if you watch current videos, other than from the liars at the MSM, you would see all the face masks are removed the moment they think filming is stopped. When all one watches is main stream BS, it is hard to see the truth.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

06 Jun 2020 08:38 #3 by ramage
Stupid me.

I thought that press was showing their solidarity with the rioters, by sitting closer together.

06 Jun 2020 08:52 #4 by homeagain
SO, if I understand correctly,U think FORBES is fake news?

06 Jun 2020 09:58 #5 by Blazer Bob
I think the plan is to keep the white house press corp whining so much that no one will take them seriously as journalists and will forever more see them as the llia whiners that they are.

06 Jun 2020 10:18 #6 by FredHayek
If the press is wearing their masks, they should be safe, right? Hundreds of thousands of masked protestors are going to assemble in DC today, they will not practice social distancing. HA, do you think they should?

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

06 Jun 2020 10:23 #7 by HEARTLESS
My first question still needs to be answered. I don't see the usual suspects near the President. Jack Brewster went to Oberlin college, typically ranked as quiet liberal. So your question shouldn't be is Forbes lying, but is Jack trying to misrepresent reality. But at least he has well known liar and Trump hating Jim Acosta making comments.

06 Jun 2020 10:29 #8 by homeagain

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/0...better/#7a4ef3983e62

ROSE GARDEN ON FRIDAY.....U are viewing the entire gov. group...NOT SOC. DISTANCING AND NOT WEARING MASKS....your comments do NOT address the obvious...WHAT is the plan?

06 Jun 2020 10:39 #9 by HEARTLESS

homeagain wrote:

homeagain wrote: www.forbes.com/sites/jackbrewster/2020/0...better/#7a4ef3983e62

ROSE GARDEN ON FRIDAY.....U are viewing the entire gov. group...NOT SOC. DISTANCING AND NOT WEARING MASKS....your comments do NOT address the obvious...WHAT is the plan?

Maybe to expose the truth of the BS plandemic? This nation deals with far deadlier causes of death each year without an attempt to ruin the economy and change voting everywhere.
And Business Insider ranks Oberlin as the 10th most liberal college, as in only 9 are more communistic.

06 Jun 2020 10:42 #10 by HEARTLESS
I only used Business Insider because it was far more forgiving than many other rankings that put Oberlin as high as second.

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds