WATCH what happens

23 Jun 2020 11:00 #1 by homeagain
WATCH what happens was created by homeagain
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-...rity-officials-to-ba
scroll down to third topic....POLITICS, the article will appear

we have ourselves a revolt.....GAME ON

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2020 11:15 #2 by Pony Soldier
Replied by Pony Soldier on topic WATCH what happens
www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election/...maries-idUSKBN23U1FU

?? Give a better link if you ant us to know what you're talking about.

23 Jun 2020 11:42 #3 by homeagain
Replied by homeagain on topic WATCH what happens
Sorry can't control the it formatting.....IF U follow the directions...the article is there. R'S are backing Biden

23 Jun 2020 12:10 #4 by Pony Soldier
Ah, yes. Bush republicans voting for Biden. Didn't you guys used to hate Bush? I still do.

23 Jun 2020 12:49 #5 by homeagain

Pony Soldier wrote: Ah, yes. Bush republicans voting for Biden. Didn't you guys used to hate Bush? I still do.

YA KNOW...I'd take Bush any day of the week over THIS horror of a human being....at least he had SOME
sense of governing AND a father who KNEW a thing or two about foreign allies....(ya I know the house
of Saudi's was always on the scene)

23 Jun 2020 14:27 #6 by HEARTLESS
Replied by HEARTLESS on topic WATCH what happens
Though I am a registered Republican, the Bush family of criminals is one reason I can't stand any RINO or false conservative. Many of their crimes will be revealed soon and what price they have and will pay.

The silent majority will be silent no more.

28 Jun 2020 08:25 #7 by Rick
Replied by Rick on topic WATCH what happens

homeagain wrote:

Pony Soldier wrote: Ah, yes. Bush republicans voting for Biden. Didn't you guys used to hate Bush? I still do.

YA KNOW...I'd take Bush any day of the week over THIS horror of a human being....at least he had SOME
sense of governing AND a father who KNEW a thing or two about foreign allies....(ya I know the house

The left universally hated GWB and often referred to him as Hitler. I guess now they would like to have Hitler back because Trump is worse than Hitler. There's a lot of good comedy when it comes to Democrat history and their loss of memory.

It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers−out of unorthodoxy

George Orwell

28 Jun 2020 08:48 #8 by Pony Soldier
The Bush crime family are now darlings of the left. Making your fortune by selling weapons to NAZIs is now acceptable but trying to bring troops home from foreign entanglements is not. What an interesting peephole into the liberal mindset.

28 Jun 2020 10:34 #9 by homeagain

Rick wrote:

homeagain wrote:

The left universally hated GWB and often referred to him as Hitler. I guess now they would like to have Hitler back because Trump is worse than Hitler. There's a lot of good comedy when it comes to Democrat history and their loss of memory.[/quote

Ya know, I think that last line could be said of ALL PARTIES.....

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds